View Full Version : Graf Hinged Boots

Lenny2
11-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the Graf hinged boot? I have read quite a bit about the Jackson hinged boot, but I can't find much on the Graf hinged boot. Is there anyone out there with experience with this boot? My skater is currently in Harlick, working on double axels and starting on triples. She is about 92 pounds. Although she has worn Harlicks for years, we were considered moving her into Grafs because her last pair of Harlicks were particularly rough on her ankles. And, since we were considering moving her into Graf anyway, we were thinking that maybe we should let her try out the new technology, with a goal of future injury prevention. Thoughts? Experiences?

singerskates
11-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Contact Grafs for more info. This is their website; http://grafskates.com/

sitspin89
11-05-2005, 11:48 AM
I skat in the Graf hinged boot(f-4000), and Ive never been happier with a skate thus far. I am working on double lutz and double axles. It has good support throughout the ankle and allows very deep knee bend and cushion for jumps and strong edges! The cusion inside the boot makes it very comfortable for the wearer.10 out of 10! :bow:

Blosmbubbs
11-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Sitspin89 so you think the boot would be good for me I am 5'1" 117lbs. I am in the edmonton specials now and i hope the hinged ones would give me more support.

samba
11-06-2005, 06:55 AM
They look great, I will certainly try them when my present ones are worn out, but I guess that wont be for a while yet.

Joan
11-06-2005, 08:08 AM
I have bunions and cannot wear stock boot sizes

samba
11-06-2005, 10:19 AM
I have a mega bunion on one foot but find Gams stock size comfortable, can't say I have every tried Graf though.

Casey
11-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Yes, Graf makes custom boots.