View Full Version : Forum member in pic

skatingatty
11-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Hey, I think it's Angelo in the stands in this pic on my article:

http://www.asian-athlete.com/DaScoopsFormDisplay.aspx?ID=2633

I saw Tim and Angelo in the stands but was on the opposite side and didn't have time to get over there to say hello. You guys were also shown on the ABC pairs broadcast. I might have some other pics with you in them. :)

TimDavidSkate
11-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Hiya Skatingatty, yep that was angelo on the picture, to his right was natalia and to his left was brandon. I was next to Natalia and got cut off by the picture :twisted:

yes I saw the broadcast after Hinzman and Parchem's LP. :P

Will you be skating at the Halloween Classic this weekend? :)

Tim David
----------------------------------
Tim David's Website (http://www.TimDavid.org)

skatingatty
11-02-2005, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=TimDavidSkate]
yes I saw the broadcast after Hinzman and Parchem's LP. :P
Will you be skating at the Halloween Classic this weekend? :)

Hey, nice pics from Skate America on your website. How'd u get backstage to meet Marcy+Aaron? Also, is she part Filipino? They showed her mom on tv jumping up and down in the stands, & she looked Filipino. I met Aaron's parents while waiting f/a shuttle and they were so nice and friendly. I think they were surprised I knew so much about his career. :) Nope, I'll be missing the Halloween Classic b/c it's too far & I just started taking lessons again this morning. I'll be at the Ashburn, VA comp and Easterns next Feb., + possibly Adult Natls.

NYCskater
11-03-2005, 03:22 AM
Hey, I think it's Angelo in the stands in this pic on my article:

http://www.asian-athlete.com/DaScoopsFormDisplay.aspx?ID=2633

I saw Tim and Angelo in the stands but was on the opposite side and didn't have time to get over there to say hello. You guys were also shown on the ABC pairs broadcast. I might have some other pics with you in them. :)

Skate America was alot of fun. I was really excited that one of the USFSA photographers used my video for Inoue and Baldwin's throw triple axel in practice and put it on the USFSA site. I used this TINY AIPEK videocamera that I bought two days beforehand. When I saw the quality of the video however, I returned the camera right after I got back home. I was surprised that we were shown for a second on the pairs broadcast. Hope to meet you in Dallas!

As for the backstage photos, after the competition we simply just walked backstage and met some of the skaters. The one with Katarina Witt was really special. I remember about 7 years ago she had come to Sky Rink in NYC to skate for a couple of weeks and she refused to take pictures with anyone. When we saw her backstage at Skate America, she initially said no again, but with some prodding, she finally agreed to take the pictures. She is one tough cookie!

Hopefully we will get to meet you at sectionals and nationals! By the end of Skate America we met so many fun people that our little cheering section had grown to like 15 people. Maybe next year's Skate America in Hartford you can cheer along with us! :) :) :)

Blosmbubbs
11-04-2005, 09:45 PM
I think Marcy is african american and caucasian.