View Full Version : 2005-2006 Season

Isk8NYC
09-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Yay! I finally talked to the Director at the main rink I teach at today. (We were playing telephone tag.) I picked up the Monday group lessons, which I really wanted. I have to rearrange my "real work" schedule, but I like the weekday classes a lot. Maybe I'll even get to teach above Basic 4. (Crosses Fingers)

She also asked me to do my "First Class" chore for the Saturday groups. That consists of getting all the kids on the ice quickly and the groups well-organized. I like doing that, it makes the whole session go much smoother.

Now I have to get new skates for my little ones. Their feet grew too much over the summer to fit back into their old skates. Already had them stretched once, so that's not an option. Oh well, it was time.

dbny
09-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Yay! I finally talked to the Director at the main rink I teach at today. (We were playing telephone tag.) I picked up the Monday group lessons, which I really wanted. I have to rearrange my "real work" schedule, but I like the weekday classes a lot. Maybe I'll even get to teach above Basic 4. (Crosses Fingers)

She also asked me to do my "First Class" chore for the Saturday groups. That consists of getting all the kids on the ice quickly and the groups well-organized. I like doing that, it makes the whole session go much smoother.

Now I have to get new skates for my little ones. Their feet grew too much over the summer to fit back into their old skates. Already had them stretched once, so that's not an option. Oh well, it was time.

Congratulations on the Monday class! Still don't know if I'll have a Monday or Thursday or any class at all.

Let me know what size you need for the twins, I have several pair of still pretty good skates that I'm selling for other parents.