View Full Version : Enough With Skating, What do you think about my Music to use for skating

rf3ray
06-11-2005, 08:56 AM
Anyways Heres some stuff I have made last in my recording studio, do you think this music is suitable for any SP? the link is here anways just the instrumental stuff on this link http://www.sk8rland.com/users/ray/raysmusic/

Tell me what you think.... this is what I do professionaly outside of skating :-)

Casey
06-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Ray,

That stuff is really nice - I really like it. Obviously you'll have the most personal and unique music for skating, since you can come up with whatever you like. Have you designed any pieces yet just _for_ skating, that fit within the time limits allowed for the various levels?

kittie067
06-11-2005, 02:59 PM
I like it, especially the first two, they sound really cool.

Do you actually mix the music?

~kittie

rf3ray
06-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Not only the mixing, but I wrote these pieces. The Breathe...Life piece I wrote for an abstract Video Poem, which I did last year for a Uni assignment and now its getting shown at a San Fransisco, Short Film Festival. And the Footprints I wrote for a Contemporary Ballet. All the music that I wrote there is what I do full time other than skating :-)