View Full Version : Hi... New Member

*IceDancer1419*
06-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Hi, I'm new here. My name is Nicole and (as is probably obvious ;) ) I am mostly an ice dancer with a partner. I also do synchro and some "regular" figure skating. ;) :P

I just started skating last September on a synchro team, and started dancing with my partner, Cody, in about December. I tested my pre-pre MITF last month and should be testing Pre MITF in July... I hope to skate a TON over the summer! (I've been very busy with school this year ;) I'm only 14 ;) )

I guess that's all... just a little intro thread!

phoenix
06-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Hi IceDancer1419. Welcome to our community! There are quite a few dancers on the forum, of all ages & levels.

I'm testing my last silver tomorrow 8O and am spending most of today trying to focus on strong, positive imagery and mentally going through my warmup time, and NOT FREAKING OUT!! Do you hear me? I will NOT freak out! :lol:

sk8er1964
06-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Hi IceDancer1419. Welcome to our community! There are quite a few dancers on the forum, of all ages & levels.

I'm testing my last silver tomorrow 8O and am spending most of today trying to focus on strong, positive imagery and mentally going through my warmup time, and NOT FREAKING OUT!! Do you hear me? I will NOT freak out! :lol:

Welcome IceDancer1419! I'm an adult freestyler myself - I've dabbled in synchro and am doing some dances.

Good luck on your silver tomorrow, phoenix. You'll be great! 8-)

I'm testing my pre-bronze dances tomorrow (with a minor sprained ankle, no less :roll: ). The guy who's taking me through my test is an absolute dream to dance with. I've only had the opportunity to skate with him once (last Sunday), and I'm actually looking forward to the test and the chance to skate with him again. He's elite -- to him it's just a job -- another test partnering -- and I'm here going WOW! 8O :lol:

Sweet16*skater
06-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Hello dearest ice dancers( AHHHHHH!!! I am a ice dancer too and totally in love with it!!!) Anyways welcome to the site!!! Can't wait to hear your opinion on all the subjects!!!
Sweet16*