View Full Version : Polly Pooperak at AN?

Vicki
04-25-2005, 03:33 PM
Did Polly skate at AN? Does anyone have any stories? I'd be especially interested to hear about her interpretive program!

Mel On Ice
04-25-2005, 10:19 PM
Insulted that she didn't get a Wendy Bear thrown for her on the ice, she threw Wendy on the ice instead.

Polly was also responsible for the power outage Friday morning after finding out the shirt vendor guy only had shirts that were extra-small. She was looking for extra-extra-extra small.

She went into a food coma Saturday afternoon after having eaten Arby's sandwiches for 4 days straight. Hey Polly, you could've gone to Quizno's!

I did miss her interp number. Anyone?

PattyP
04-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Insulted that she didn't get a Wendy Bear thrown for her on the ice, she threw Wendy on the ice instead.

Polly was also responsible for the power outage Friday morning after finding out the shirt vendor guy only had shirts that were extra-small. She was looking for extra-extra-extra small.

She went into a food coma Saturday afternoon after having eaten Arby's sandwiches for 4 days straight. Hey Polly, you could've gone to Quizno's!

I did miss her interp number. Anyone?

LOL Mel!

I did not see it myself, but I heard that she was DQ'd not only for performing a triple jump in her interp, but also throwing clothing at the judges in the "strip" portion of her interpretive program. Judge Morry is said to be recovering nicely...