View Full Version : Good Luck To All Our AN Competitors!

montanarose
04-08-2005, 12:49 PM
As a stay-at-home-and-dream adult skater, I would like to congratulate all of you who are on your way next week to Adult Nationals. In particular, let me wish the best of luck to my two "home girls" Lesley and Courtney but also to the rest of you that I know only through this forum.

Have a wonderful experience, and know that you are carrying the torch for those of us who may never attain your skill levels but are so proud to have folks like you out there showing the world what adult figure skating can be.

I will look forward to hearing your reports along with those of Annabel and others who will be lucky enough to be there taking it all in.

Cheers,
Ellen

CoolbugSuz
04-08-2005, 01:04 PM
LOL Ellen, I'm right there with ya... Adult Nationals is a LONG way away for me, LOL. I'd like to wish good luck to everyone from here that is going to skate in KC, and also good luck to my coach-to-be who is going there to skate in the ice dance portion.

Good luck!! Way to go, adult skaters!! You guys rock! :bow:

Suz

Isk8NYC
04-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Yayy Skatingforums friends! Good luck to you all -- I hope you skate perfectly!

I also hope you get your dinner together. Send us a picture, will you?

jazzpants
04-08-2005, 02:38 PM
I'll add in my "good luck" to all my skatingforums.com friends who are skating at AN as well as my fellow Skating Club members who are going this year. GO KICK SOME ICE BUTTS OUT THERE!!! :P

Meanwhile, I'll be working my butt off this next week trying to fix my $@*(&^ back crossovers (oh and power 3's and FI mohawks too!) :frus:

MannyisHOT
04-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Good Luck all! I will be sitting at home cheering you on! I can't go to AN because I am 13 but I wish I was there!

flying~camel
04-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Good luck to all AN competitors!

I plan on joining you in Dallas in '06! :D

NickiT
04-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Good luck to all who are competing and have fun!

Nicki

MannyisHOT
04-08-2005, 04:47 PM
don't look down nd spot a rut in the ice.... that happened to a skater who shall remain nameless during worlds!

dbny
04-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Good luck to you all, and I second Isk8NYC's request for pix.

starskate6.0
04-08-2005, 06:09 PM
I want to wish you all a great skate and remember don't look down, there's nothing to read on the ice.. :lol:

Terri C
04-08-2005, 08:19 PM
From someone who hopes to be Dallas bound next year, good luck!
Take time to take in the entire experience for those of us that will remain at home. Make a effort to meet as many people as possible.
Also, one of the coaches at my rink, who also was the Championship Gold Men's Champion awhile back, Jeff Lubertazzi, will be working at the Sp Teri Booth- please stop by and say hi!

Thin-Ice
04-08-2005, 10:27 PM
Thanks to everybody who is sending all the good vibes to Kansas from those of us who will truly appreciate those sentiments when our names are called. And good luck to everyone who is packing up and heading out in the next few days. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and putting screen-names and faces and real names together!

Have safe travels (but not while spinning)!!! :lol:

Mrs Redboots
04-09-2005, 05:37 AM
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and putting screen-names and faces and real names together!So am I!

There was me this morning, standing in my bedroom, knowing quite well I'm not taking all that many clothes with me to KC (I plan on buying quite a lot when I'm there!), but still totally unable to decide what jersey to wear in case I might want to take it with me.... duh....

skateflo
04-09-2005, 06:13 PM
I wish everyone a truly great experience - on ice, off the ice, traveling to and fro....

For many this will be another AN to attend/compete, for many others it will be their first time. So for you repeaters, adopt a newbie and share the joy of AN. I'm sure the newbies are filled with all sorts of positive thoughts and scared to death! A warm welcoming smile and a hug can do wonders!

Best wishes to everyone near and far!

coskater64
04-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Good luck to all, hope to see you once I get through the massive snowstorm due to hit CO tomorrow. Better keep tabs on me Techskater, I can't call if I run out of battery while in a snowdrift in Eastern CO or KS. Thanks for the warm wishes montrose.

la :lol: :idea:

Beccapoo2003
04-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Thanks Montanarose,
I think the greatest joy of Adult Nationals is seeing and being with all the awesome people who have the same passion.....(OK, insane obsession, skating disease afflicted disorder), as oneself! I so look forward to seeing everyone and having fun!!!!!!
Becca