View Full Version : The NoVa Sk8r Sleeping Habits Thread

skaternum
03-25-2005, 10:15 AM
Here it is: the place where we can give NoVa cr** about his sleeping habits. I think, as The Other Woman, that I should get to give him the first wake up call. How early should we begin?

LoopLoop
03-25-2005, 10:22 AM
Since we're having our skatingforums dinner on Friday night, maybe we should just keep him up the whole night! I say you should start around 2 a.m. ;)

Terri C
03-25-2005, 10:23 AM
'Ya know, I had this conversation with him not long ago at a competition. I teased him that it was the grad school stuff that kept him up to kingdom come!
That day, he did manage to get to his practice on time and won his event, so there might be some hope after all!

jazzpants
03-25-2005, 10:35 AM
Heck! I'll call him from SF at 1am (your time... it'll be 11pm my time here!)

Pleasant dreams, NoVa Sk8r!!! :twisted: :lol: ;)

NoVa Sk8r
03-25-2005, 10:39 AM
Oh dear. ...
And yikes, I just woke up 10 minutes ago! 8-) :P

NoVa Sk8r
03-25-2005, 11:06 AM
Since we're having our skatingforums dinner on Friday night, maybe we should just keep him up the whole night! I say you should start around 2 a.m. ;)Eville! I think I may just have to skip that function and take refuge in the Skater's Sleeping Protection Program. "Undisclosed location" never sounded so good.

[Incidentally, I recall getting up at the crack of dawn for an early-morning practice at the Halloween Classic, while my pair partner (ahem) couldn't quite get up. Harrumph!]

Mrs Redboots
03-25-2005, 11:14 AM
[Incidentally, I recall getting up at the crack of dawn for an early-morning practice at the Halloween Classic, while my pair partner (ahem) couldn't quite get up. Harrumph!]Ah, but that was undoubtedly your fault for working her too hard the previous day.....

Like I said, a cold sponge is the most effective therapy.

LoopLoop
03-25-2005, 11:18 AM
[Incidentally, I recall getting up at the crack of dawn for an early-morning practice at the Halloween Classic, while my pair partner (ahem) couldn't quite get up. Harrumph!]
Let's remember correctly that said pair partner had in fact been up for pretty much the entire night.

NoVa Sk8r
03-25-2005, 11:20 AM
Let's remember correctly that said pair partner had in fact been up for pretty much the entire night.I think that's irrelevant: Ya need to get up and skate rain or shine (and not leave your partner stranded).

Actually, you skated brilliantly with only 2 minutes total skating time before our event. :bow:

LoopLoop
03-25-2005, 11:26 AM
I think that's irrelevant: Ya need to get up and skate rain or shine (and not leave your partner stranded).
Hmmm, I'm thinking back to two weeks ago... and biting my tongue at the same time. Ouch!

NoVa Sk8r
03-25-2005, 12:03 PM
Hmmm, I'm thinking back to two weeks ago... and biting my tongue at the same time. Ouch!Double hmmm, maybe I can extend it to next week as well. :evil: :twisted:
And Loops with an injured tart tongue ... the horror!

icecatepairs
04-07-2005, 10:56 PM
ok you two need a marriage couselor...and i thought me and jason were bad ,..you two make us look like the waltons for gods sake.....so when is this skating forums dinner and who is in charge . we need buttons or something so we recognize each other...well we all know who stephen is,,oh and loops if it makes you feel any better. no matter what time we get up. how fast i strech or what i do...jason is always on the ice before me...its like that car commercial. i am sabatoging his alrm clock 10 minutes back for the next practice!!!!kidding....

NoVa Sk8r
04-08-2005, 06:18 AM
Haha. No, I think it's more like Spy vs. Spy.
Anyway, we've called a truce for Adult Nationals. :P