View Full Version : Kansas and spring pollen

Michigansk8er
03-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Hi,

Anyone from the Kansas City area? I'm wondering where you are right now with trees leafing out, grass turning green, flowers in bloom, etc. There is absolutely no sign of spring yet in Michigan. I'm hoping to figure out when to get my steroid shots for my spring allergies. I'm guessing I could be in trouble in Kansas in April if I don't do this right.

Mrs Redboots
03-25-2005, 06:42 AM
My friend from Overland Park told me the other day her allergies were in full bloom.... (Memo to self: Beconase!).

PattyP
03-25-2005, 11:51 AM
So glad you posted this! As spring is my worst time of year for allergies, I need to be prepared. Medication and inhaler will be in my skate bag! Thanks for the reminder!

flo
03-25-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi,
Also, does anyone know if the judges and audience are on the same or different sides?
Thanks

starskate6.0
03-25-2005, 07:28 PM
Good question Flo.. :roll: :mrgreen:

Michigansk8er
03-25-2005, 08:46 PM
My friend from Overland Park told me the other day her allergies were in full bloom.... (Memo to self: Beconase!).

This should be fun then! NOT!!!! I hope the leaves are totally out by the time we get there..............but I'll arm myself with allergy drugs and eye drops just in case.