View Full Version : Oberstdorf Adult Elements

starskate6.0
03-21-2005, 10:10 AM
G-day everyone.
If you are going to Oberstdorf did you get the elements list for the competition. I did. :?? apparently they want a list of elements in the program and the time in the program you plan to execute them. 8O
WOW, never seen this before, maybe they do this at the Worlds on the regular track :?: But what the hey..at least we can set goals to accomplish the elements we would like to do, ,maybe Ill get lucky and land them all, I guess thats incentive :D Not a bad Idea , makes us work for it.. :mrgreen:

skaternum
03-21-2005, 10:12 AM
This is how Code of Points works, and since COP is being used at all ISU events ...

NoVa Sk8r
03-21-2005, 10:23 AM
Actually, CoP is only used at championship ISU events.

starskate6.0
03-21-2005, 10:27 AM
Learn somthing new every day.. :D Thanks guy's..I hope Ill see you both there. Iv been there 15 years ago when I was touring. I went on a side trip . the rink is beautiful and the views are a postcard every where you look.
Im looking forward to it. :D :D

coskater64
03-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Well it should be interesting, I'll put this program together after ANs. We'll see how it goesl. :D :D

starskate6.0
03-23-2005, 08:41 AM
Well it should be interesting, I'll put this program together after ANs. We'll see how it goesl. :D :D

What event are you in cos... ;)

Lives to skate
04-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Anyone going to France and Germany both? Got any ideas about easy travel from Villard-de-Lans and Obesrtdorf? I have been trying to decide how to get to Oberstdorf from Villard-de-Lans. I planned to take a bus from Villard-de-Lans to Grenoble, train to Lyon and plane to Munich and train to Oberstdorf. Return the same for International flight from Lyon to USA.

I thought Starskater6.0 would have few good ideas since he is a pilot and well travelled pilot.

Any other suugestions would be appreciated! Thanks, Burton :)

flo
04-05-2005, 09:36 AM
The code of points wil be used at the Adult event (it's in the announcement).
There was talk of a bus from France to Germany for the sakters attending both events!

Mrs Redboots
04-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Burton, contact Barbara Standke - if enough skaters are interested, there will be a coach transfer between the two towns on the Thursday, after the skating camp, as I understand it. But you need to tell her you're interested. If you don't have her e-mail address, pm or e-mail me & I'll send it to you.

And we still have a bed going in our apartment in Villard-de-Lans, if anybody is interested in sharing. The apartment, that is, not the bed - you get that to yourself!!! ;)

coskater64
04-05-2005, 02:05 PM
6.0 I am skating ladies gold I. Missed the 2 deadline by 23 days so I'll be having fun w/ the young uns.

singerskates
04-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Actually, CoP is only used at championship ISU events.

It was also used at Canadian sub-sectional, sectional, easstern and Weestern challenge events and Reg. Canadains for the 2004/2005 season. Our StarSkate and AdultSkate Nationals will also be using COP although slightlly altered for the 2005/2006 season. So any of my fellow Canadian Competitive Adult Skaters going to Dortmund to compete will get a small taste of what it will be like next year with the COP.
singerskates