View Full Version : Social Events for AN

Lives to skate
03-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Does anyone know of any Social Events other than the Dance Skate on Sunday?
I would like to get a "party" started for Saturday Night. Any ideas suggestions?
It is always nice to get the know your fellow skaters better after the pressures of competition are off. They become real people again! hehehe Send your replies and suggestions to theis post. I will volunteer as cruise director. ;)

Party Starter in Colorado

NoVa Sk8r
03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
As far as I'm concerned, the party starts soon after the nips are thrown onto the ice after a performance! :D

skaternum
03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
There's always a competitor's party at AN, organized by the LOC. As indicated in this year's announcement, it's on Saturday night at the Marriott.

techskater
03-18-2005, 05:19 PM
There's a group of us on another board that are planning our SAturday night party already. If you want in, email me off thread

Mrs Redboots
03-19-2005, 05:00 AM
Isn't there some talk of those of us who post on this board having a get-together on the Friday evening, too? We won't be at the competitors' party, but we will be at the social dance on the Sunday.

skaternum
03-19-2005, 08:08 AM
Isn't there some talk of those of us who post on this board having a get-together on the Friday evening, too?Yes, we'd talked about going to Jack Stack BBQ on Friday night. Who's in?

LoopLoop
03-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Me, me, me!