View Full Version : Hey, Mel on Ice...

nja
03-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey, Mel,

A couple of months ago you had some suggestions for ice rinks that my husband and I might be able to skate at the Monday morning before AN. I can't find that post and was wondering if you could give it to me again. We will be travelling from Chicago to AN leaving on Sunday and staying in the St. Louis area Sunday evening. We are looking for a rink that would allow couples dance.

Thanks, much!

stogba
03-13-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm not Mel but I have a few ideas for you. I started adult beginner lessons at the Webster Groves Ice Arena. Its on I-44 at the Elm Avenue exit in Webster Groves. They have an adult only session from 7-8:30 on Sunday nights and there are usually several doing ice dance. Also there is a 11am-1pm session on Monday. They actually have it m-w-f. I usually skate the Wednesday session with a friend from my class and we are usually alone or with another student. You'll have all the space you need! Just an idea and its easy to get to.

techskater
03-14-2005, 05:24 PM
Sorry, Mel is off-line right now until Saturday. If you leave a message at the tone,,,,, BOOOP

flying~camel
03-14-2005, 05:56 PM
I'll try to remember to ask her on Wednesday when we have our next freestyle together ;)