View Full Version : New Skates?

Hann
03-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Hiya,

i need new skates... i've got my first like pair of freestyle skates and like i have been wearing them recently because i broke my other newish pair and like my coach just said to get a new pair as its like a fault in the boot. but i just seem to have trouble with like buying boots and blades.

so, i was like wondering like what kind of skates you have got and like what can you recommend?

thanks, Hann

fadedstardust
03-12-2005, 11:36 PM
I'm not trying to be mean- but I can't tell if this post is supposed to be a parody or if it's serious. It's a lot of extra work to put in all those extra "likes" in there and I'm not sure anyone would actually do it just to do it. Could you, "like", repost your question without all the likes? Cause I can't understand the question when all I see is like like like like like. You don't have to type the way you talk. Like doesn't add anything to the sentence unless you are trying to compare two things together.

TashaKat
03-13-2005, 01:17 AM
Shouldn't you take your skates back to where you got them from if they're faulty? Skates rarely 'break' so I find that a bit strange. If the retailer can't help then go back directly the manufacturer.

To answer your question, though, no-one one here can really advise you which boots to get. Different boots suit different people. I've got Harlicks which I love but other people have had problems with them. Other like Klingbeil or SP Teri's, the list is endless.

I think that you said on another thread that you were doing double loop, it's probably a good idea to speak to your coach and get their recommendations as they know you and how you skate. It's not like you can just go out and buy any pair of boots off the shelf, you'll need a higher level boot to stand up to the extra strain of the doubles.

Melzorina
03-13-2005, 09:14 AM
I'm not trying to be mean- but I can't tell if this post is supposed to be a parody or if it's serious..

Yea, I was wondering that too...