View Full Version : Roll Call - 2005 Pacific Coast Sectionals

PattyP
03-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Okay, who besides me is going to Washington next week?

I'm entered in:

Gold II
Ch. Gold Qual ( :lol: :lol: :giveup: )
Masters Interp II

I'm arriving on Wed night.

PattyP

Thin-Ice
03-03-2005, 06:19 PM
I'm coming in on Thursday afternoon. Skating Bronze and Interp. Hope my actual skating abilities arrive at the same time -- or even a few hours before I do! (as long as they don't leave before I need them.) :lol:

doubletoe
03-03-2005, 08:01 PM
Me! :mrgreen:
I'm avoiding interp again this year, though. It takes me so long just to look coordinated doing ONE program, I can't imagine trying to juggle TWO! 8O

jazzpants
03-04-2005, 02:21 AM
I won't be there! :cry: Just found a job and my old program from Skate SF is lost along with my first pair of purple skates. I hope I'll be able to find a copy of my Yanni tape so I can still do my old Bronze FS test program. Otherwise, I'll have to get a new program and a new dress to go along with it. (Not that it's a bad thing, but I'm not ready to retire my old competition dress yet. It's only been worn twice... Skate SF 2001 and 2004!)

Go kick some ice butts out there!!! (And would someone who's going to Pacific Coast Adult Sectionals this year please help me bless the ice for PattyP?) ;) :lol:

PattyP
03-04-2005, 09:38 AM
I won't be there! :cry: Just found a job and my old program from Skate SF is lost along with my first pair of purple skates. I hope I'll be able to find a copy of my Yanni tape so I can still do my old Bronze FS test program. Otherwise, I'll have to get a new program and a new dress to go along with it. (Not that it's a bad thing, but I'm not ready to retire my old competition dress yet. It's only been worn twice... Skate SF 2001 and 2004!)

Go kick some ice butts out there!!! (And would someone who's going to Pacific Coast Adult Sectionals this year please help me bless the ice for PattyP?) ;) :lol:

Sorry you wont be there :cry: , but thanks for the request for my ice blessing. I really need it this year! Your competition dress is beautiful. You can keep the dress and pick music that goes with it. That's what I did this year. They cost way too much to only use a couple of times.

PattyP

ps. Have you talked to Kathy lately? Is she competing this year?

daisies
03-04-2005, 01:33 PM
I will be there! I am entered in Champ. Masters Ladies, and I hope my back holds up. I hurt it three weeks ago today, and it's still not 100%. :(

I made my flight plans before I got the schedule and am arriving on Tuesday, which is kinda too early ... but then I found out Duran Duran was playing in Seattle on Wednesday! So I am going to that concert Wednesday night .... then after that I will think about skating!

mikawendy
03-04-2005, 04:32 PM
I made my flight plans before I got the schedule and am arriving on Tuesday, which is kinda too early ... but then I found out Duran Duran was playing in Seattle on Wednesday! So I am going to that concert Wednesday night .... then after that I will think about skating!

Have a great time Wednesday night--then after that you will be "hungry like a wolf" for gold in your event... ;)

doubletoe
03-04-2005, 04:47 PM

I'll be happy to bless the ice for Patty! I skate a few groups before her, so I'll see if I can find a spare axel and double sal and leave them on the ice so she can pick them up during her 5-minute warmup. Patty, if you end up not needing the spare ones, just leave them for the Masters Novice skater of your choice. ;)

daisies
03-04-2005, 06:45 PM
then after that you will be "hungry like a wolf" for gold in your event... ;)
LMAO!

I dunno, I may need to "save a prayer" that my back doesn't go out! Hee!

jazzpants
03-05-2005, 01:42 AM
Sorry you wont be there :cry: , but thanks for the request for my ice blessing. I really need it this year! Your competition dress is beautiful. You can keep the dress and pick music that goes with it. That's what I did this year. They cost way too much to only use a couple of times.

PattyP

ps. Have you talked to Kathy lately? Is she competing this year?I just got email from her! She said that she's been practicing but not competing this year because of some personal stuff going on. She's still taking lessons from her trio of coaches though. (All of them my ex-secondary coaches too!!! Geez, I miss them a lot! :cry: but I'm still very happy with my current two coaches now! :mrgreen: ) Anyway, she passed on her "hellos" and "good luck in Gold Ladies this year." :D

PattyP
03-05-2005, 03:21 PM
I'll be happy to bless the ice for Patty! I skate a few groups before her, so I'll see if I can find a spare axel and double sal and leave them on the ice so she can pick them up during her 5-minute warmup. Patty, if you end up not needing the spare ones, just leave them for the Masters Novice skater of your choice. ;)

Thanks doubletoe!! I'll be looking for them in my warm up if I don't locate them this week. Axel percentage is up to 15% :roll:

Jazzpants, tell Cathy "thanks" and "hello" for me. Tell her that I will miss her this year and that her butt better be in Gold when she returns next year ;)

PattyP

Thin-Ice
03-09-2005, 03:16 AM
Good luck to EVERYONE (including me :oops: .. I'll need it! :roll: ) skating at Pacific Coasts this weekend! Have fun and great skates!

Thin-Ice

PattyP
03-09-2005, 08:32 AM
I fly up tonight! Woohoo!

mskater
03-09-2005, 08:37 AM
Is the schedule up yet?

jazzpants
03-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Is the schedule up yet?http://www.usfigureskating.org/content/events/200405/adultsectional-PC/schedule.pdf

Good luck to everyone going to Pacific Coast Sectionals!!! :mrgreen: Go kick some butt! I hope that by today everyone (who's going to Sectionals this weekend) will just concentrate on enjoying their trip, meeting their friends and just enjoy the moment of being at Sectionals.

LoopLoop
03-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Good luck to everyone at Pacific Coasts!

And I have a favor to ask those of you competing there... if possible, can someone give a report on the pairs events?

Thanks!

sk8er1964
03-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Good luck to everyone skating! :D

coskater64
03-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Everybody good luck & skate well.

la

jazzpants
03-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Okay! Enquiring minds (well, at least my mind) want to know how people are doing at Sectionals this weekend??? :mrgreen:

mskater
03-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Yes, we wants to know:]