View Full Version : Confused!!

iskatealot
02-12-2005, 05:41 PM
I was reading through a different post and people were talking about a gold level competition... and also axels and doubles....I wanted to see if anyone could tell me what level that is in Canadian levels.....Because it doesnt sound like our Gold Level.....any help??

Justine_R
02-12-2005, 06:15 PM
It depends....Sr Bronze you are just starting doubles..Jr Silver you are up to a double loop?..am I right?
Sr Silver--Double Flip?
GOLD-Double Axel?

Not sure..but that is just my guess.

jp1andOnly
02-12-2005, 06:15 PM
In the US they have different test levels for adult skaters. The gold level is about equal to senior bronze/junior bronze in canada

I was reading through a different post and people were talking about a gold level competition... and also axels and doubles....I wanted to see if anyone could tell me what level that is in Canadian levels.....Because it doesnt sound like our Gold Level.....any help??

iskatealot
02-12-2005, 06:51 PM
thanx for that......ya i was kindof confused because Jr. Bronze requires an axel but every1 does like 2 loops and flips so I was amazed that at gold you could leave out all doubles and still win anything

Mrs Redboots
02-13-2005, 06:39 AM
I think some posters could be talking about the USFSA Adult track, in which Gold is not as stringent as in the standard track.