View Full Version : Skating School Chaos - Rant!

dbny
02-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Well, I desperately needed to vent, and I did. However, on second thought, it would be too easy for anyone who remotely knows me to figure out the details and people involved. I really do not want to hurt anyone or get anyone mad at me either. Since there have been no replies, rant deleted.

garyc254
02-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Well, I desperately needed to vent, and I did. However, on second thought, it would be too easy for anyone who remotely knows me to figure out the details and people involved. I really do not want to hurt anyone or get anyone mad at me either. Since there have been no replies, rant deleted.

Sorry I missed your rant. Glad you were able to get it out of your system somewhat.

If you want to get it out further, email me.

I'm always a willing listener.

dbny
02-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Thanks, Gary. I've been ranting non-stop since Sunday afternoon. There are only four more weeks left of this nonsense, so I'm just going to try to stay cool about it and repeat the mantra "It's not my problem".

garyc254
02-07-2005, 12:07 PM
repeat the mantra "It's not my problem".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh how many times in my life I've had to do just that.

Hang tough.

Isk8NYC
02-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Hang in there -- better days are coming.

dbny
02-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Hang in there -- better days are coming.
Yup, that should be the second part of my mantra :lol:

If you have any doubt at all about which school is driving me nuts, you can PM me, but I'm sure you know which one it is not.