View Full Version : Ordered new skates!

fall_in_love
12-29-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm getting back into skating.. i'm not sure if you saw my other thread.. but anywho--* me and my dad went to a place called skaters choice.. and the guy there was really really helpful!! He sized my feet and all that good stuff.. and we ordered my reidells *sp?* yep.. I'm excited. I can't remember exactly which ones they are. butttt we didn't get blades. you see.. I have old blades from my other skates which were tooooo little for my feet. I mean.. I could get a half an hour skating in em but after that. my feet would be completely numb without a good 10-15 minute break.. ehh yeah. not good.. buttt I only moved up one size. and the perfectly good blade with.. may I add.. ALOT of blade left is fine for my new boot. and I'm HAPPY about that.. that bumped our price of new figureskates! thank god! cuz you all know.. skates are not CHEAP. hahaha..but yeah. they are going to come in in around 3 or 4 days! I'm excited.. I'll probably get them punched and heat molded or.. whatever thats called. I'm new to the skate terms.. its like learning all over again. hahahahaha..
thats allll for now*~ more updates on how I skate on them later(*!

dbny
12-29-2004, 10:30 PM
Congratulations, and welcome back!