View Full Version : 2005 USFSA Adult Training Camp?

InsideAxel
12-23-2004, 09:07 AM
Hi,

Is there any information on the 2005 USFS Adult Training Camp?

Thanks!

Kelton

NoVa Sk8r
12-23-2004, 09:09 PM
Usually, the info comes out in the spring.

Last year, one of the adult camps (there's more than one, I think) was held at the Ice House (http://www.icehousenj.com) in Hackensack, NJ.

starskate6.0
12-23-2004, 09:52 PM
There may very well be an Adult Training camp at ice Works PA early next year, with guests like Don Jackson and Liz Manley to coach. Ill let you know more as i find out about it.

" The greatest risk in life is not taking one ". :D

phillyskater
12-27-2004, 02:15 PM
There may very well be an Adult Training camp at ice Works PA early next year, with guests like Don Jackson and Liz Manley to coach. Ill let you know more as i find out about it.

There will be an Adult skating seminar (but not like the 2-day "camp" at Hackensack) at IceWorks on Saturday, May 7. See the link below for more information and registration. Liz Manely, Don Jackson, Uschi Keszler and many others will be in attendance. Those of us who did the seminar last year found it to be a lot fun and definitely worthwhile. And . . . . there is a discounted registration fee for skaters who competed in the 2004 Halloween Classic. 8-)

http://www.iceworks.net/figure_clinics.shtml#adult

Let me know if anyone has questions.

philly

Debbie S
12-27-2004, 02:43 PM
Thanks for posting about this, philly. Question: is the discount for HC competitors still good after Jan 1? I might be interested in this, but I have to wait and see what my school assignments for next semester look like, and that won't be for a few weeks.

Also, I looked at the tentative schedule - the schedulers might want to reconsider having us jump right after lunch, although I guess that's better than spinning. 8O :lol:

Hopefully, I can make this, since I don't think I'll be able to go to the Hackensack camp.

phillyskater
12-28-2004, 01:29 PM
Thanks for posting about this, philly. Question: is the discount for HC competitors still good after Jan 1? I might be interested in this, but I have to wait and see what my school assignments for next semester look like, and that won't be for a few weeks.

Hi Debbie! I don't think there's an expiration date for the Halloween Classic discount, but if you want to be sure, you can contact the Director of Figure Skating, Elizabeth Hollett at ehollet@iceworks.net.

I hope to see you there!

philly