View Full Version : Flo's Show

starskate6.0
12-18-2004, 07:23 PM
:D Man did we have fun. Hey Flo , I had a great time at your show and the audience was wonderful. It was great to meet some of people on the forum too. The ice was good too. :D
You skated great , Im only sorrry I did not see all of your number because I had to get my stilts on but what i saw looked great. :bow:
I did some practice with Bob after the show and managed some good jumps and I showed him some of the footwork Iv been working on. It was a lot of fun. See you at the New Years. :bow:

Debbie S
12-19-2004, 09:12 PM
Yep, the show was awesome! Flo did a great job with her solo, along with her other skating appearances. :) The kiddie number was adorable.

Starskate, it was great to meet you. I enjoyed both of your numbers - glad I got to see the stilts one after hearing so much about it from the people who went to AN. See you at New Year's!

flo
12-20-2004, 09:34 AM
Thanks! And special thanks to Starskate for being our guest! Everyone loved your programs, and had a great time. It was great to see Mika and DebbieS join us - hope you'll skate with us sometime. The kids were too cute - we did "trim up the tree" from the Grinch, and the tots stuck ornaments on our live skater tree. Most of them had joined the club last week, so a rehersal was not an option.
I think I warmed up by the end of the party and finally did a decent camel jump camel. We also did a special program at the end to the theme from Friends for a skater recovering from lymphoma.
Starskate - Bob loved helping out. He's quite the teacher. We have an advanced jump and spin class each week and it's also a great skating history lesson. We learn moves that have not been seen in quite a while, like a toeless lutz, and lots of intricate footwork. I watch a lot, try everything and have a good time. It's a fun club, very casual and all are welcome.
Thanks again!

Debbie S
12-20-2004, 07:08 PM
We also did a special program at the end to the theme from Friends for a skater recovering from lymphoma.

Was that the woman in the chair? I was wondering what the yellow bracelets were for. She looked great, as did the rest of the skaters. :) Best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.

flo
12-21-2004, 10:27 AM
Thanks,
Our announcer :roll: breezed over the intro, so many people who didn't know her were not sure. The bracelets are the live strong bracelets to promote clinical research.