View Full Version : armwarmers?

mikawendy
12-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Does anybody know where I can get this interesting article of clothing? I once saw a high level ice dancer wearing them at my rink--they're like gloves that come nearly to the elbow, but instead of having fingers, there's just a wide slot for the 4 fingers to fit through, and a smaller opening for the thumb to fit through. They look like gloves with most of the hand/palm part cut off, but they were definitely made like that--they had a finished edge.

Sometimes its not cold enough in the rink for me to need gloves, but my forearms get really cold, and these would be just right.

I haven't seen that skater since, so I can't ask her.

starskate6.0
12-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Sorry :cry: :roll: can't help you there, Iv never seen it.

CanAmSk8ter
12-11-2004, 06:57 PM
Try looking in juniors' departments at the mall or a Target-type place. I think they're just catching on as the newest trend for tween/teen girls. I just saw two different outfits at Limited Too this morning that came with them.

sue123
12-11-2004, 08:01 PM
i remember seeing them at target and century 21, with the gloves and scarves. although i'm not sure if they came with the fingers or not, but i remember looking at them, thinking what in the world you would use them for. guess i found out now :)

Blosmbubbs
12-11-2004, 10:40 PM
You can find them at "Hot Topic" in any mall that's near you. :)

Schmeck
12-12-2004, 06:54 AM
Hey, I saw them at Target last Wednesady as well, and I thought - cool, the synchro girls could wear them!