View Full Version : Who's going to ISI Adult Champ in SF?

jazzpants
08-04-2002, 11:57 PM
Besides icepony... (I'll have the honor of finally meeting her this year.) :)

I won't be competing...but I definitely will be there to cheer people on at the competition!!! :) Just want to know who else will I have the honor of meeting this year? :)

Cheers,
jazzpants

garyc254
08-05-2002, 08:11 AM
As we discussed in an IM, my girlfriend's synchro team, Sapphire Ice, will be there. :D

Unfortunately, I'll be home teensitting for her. :(

Maybe next year???

MissIndigo
08-05-2002, 11:49 AM
One of my friends is going. I sure wish I were--I loooove the YB rink, as you well know! She's competing in Freestyle 3 and it'll be her first time in SF.

PattyP
08-05-2002, 08:52 PM
I will not be at ISI Champs, but I will be up there in Oct for Skate SF. I'm sure that I will see you then!

PattyP

jazzpants
08-06-2002, 02:10 AM
I will be at both competitions, but not as a competitor... I got WAAAAY too much to work on this year... and I still have to watch my hamstring. (As it's now kinda sore from going through the drills from Sargeant Jay...) :P But I'll be cheering for you guys on the sidelines though...

I may try for Sectionals at 2003... (It's at YB, of course...) :P

Cheers,
jazzpants

jazzpants
08-06-2002, 02:10 AM
deleted... (Darn thing posted twice...) :(

Mel On Ice
08-06-2002, 11:10 AM
I'm going -- Sapphire Ice will rock! :)

I'm also competing in the freestyle 2 division, and already getting anxious about it. :oops: One of my teammates (not gary's gf) is competing freestyle 1 and footwork, so we have each other to cheer one another on.

I'm excited since I will be able to visit with a friend who lives in San Jose, and compete at a big competition, but nervous because I'm competing in a big competition.

AnnM
08-06-2002, 12:18 PM
Waaah!!! I had *so* planned on doing this comp. Before I had to move that is. :( I'll have to miss it, but hope to be able to compete in SkateSF in late Oct.

jazzpants
08-06-2002, 02:14 PM
[quote:f07d6cd8ea="Mel On Ice"]I'm going -- Sapphire Ice will rock! :)

I'm also competing in the freestyle 2 division, and already getting anxious about it. :oops: One of my teammates (not gary's gf) is competing freestyle 1 and footwork, so we have each other to cheer one another on.
[/quote:f07d6cd8ea]

This is Sat., right? Just want to make sure I get the right person to cheer on!!! :D ;)

Cheers,
jazzpants - Sorry! I have to root for my home team if they're doing this comp too!!! GO TREMORS!!!

Mel On Ice
08-07-2002, 04:20 PM
as far as I know, freestyle will be on Saturday and synchro on Sunday. So yes, I will be there on Sat -- look for me, I have brown curly hair, will be skating to "Rushmore" and wearing a blue sparkly dress unless I change my mind.