View Full Version : Adult skater - after 30 years....

TimDsk879
11-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Kudos to Mr. John McKay

Featuring John McKay on the Adult Figure Skating Website (http://www.adultfigureskating.com/Featured_Men.html)

jazzpants
11-30-2004, 01:39 AM
Kudos to Mr. John McKay

Featuring John McKay on the Adult Figure Skating Website (http://www.adultfigureskating.com/Featured_Men.html)Most definitely kudos to him!!! I met Mr. John McKay at Skate SF. He's a very nice man and a pretty good skater... I hope he can make it back to San Francisco next year... Of course, I would LOVE for Annabel and Robert to show up in SF though...gotta have at least ONE person from Europe (mostly from England) skating at Skate SF every year! :P

Mrs Redboots
11-30-2004, 07:22 AM
One of these days. I agree, John is a very nice person; he came to the Mountain Cup and the British Adult Championships, and I think he may be going to Dunkerque. And maybe we will come one year, Jazzpants - let me get my daughter safely married, and perhaps after that we can think of a trip to the USA again. We'd hoped to come to watch Adult Nationals 2005, as we have dear friends in Overland Park who we would love to see again, and Husband's head office is in Kansas City, but unless he can wangle a trip to Head Office on expenses at about that time (and I don't rule that out!!!), I don't think we'll be there. :( But I'm working on it. But with the daughter now sporting a pretty diamond ring, I think we may be called on to cough up for a wedding within the next two years, so.....

starskate6.0
11-30-2004, 04:24 PM
John Mckay

What a great web site :bow: :P correct me if Im mistaken but I think we met at US Nationals last year ??. I loved you web site and look forward to seeing more of it . It on my list of sites I visit. 8O " Oh I forgot I was the guy on the stilts but I won't be doing that next year.
:)

starskate6.0
11-30-2004, 04:27 PM
John Mckay

What a great web site :bow: :P Correct me if Im mistaken but I think we met at US Nationals last year ??. I loved your web site and look forward to seeing more of it, and your Axel . It on my list of sites I visit. 8O " Oh I forgot I was the guy on the stilts but I won't be doing that next year.
:)

Mrs Redboots
12-05-2004, 01:57 AM
I saw him yesterday at the British Championships. He's asked me to say, for those who were worried, that his illness turned out to be cat-scratch fever, and he's fine now, and looking forward to skating in New York in February - and he loved Skate San Fransisco!

dbny
12-05-2004, 01:21 PM
But with the daughter now sporting a pretty diamond ring, I think we may be called on to cough up for a wedding within the next two years, so.....

Congratulations!

starskate6.0
12-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Can someone tell me how to start a new thread ? :roll:

Terri C
12-05-2004, 03:41 PM
Can someone tell me how to start a new thread ? :roll:

Ross,
Just go to the On Ice Skaters folder and click on "New Topic" on the left side of the screen!

starskate6.0
12-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Thanks Terri :D