View Full Version : Buckeye 2004 video

SDFanatic
11-21-2004, 03:32 PM
Hello all,

I went out and bought an outboard MPEG video encoder as my computer is not powerful enough to encode it directly and I don't have two vcr's or a dvd burner to make it easier to duplicate..

After a little bit of editing I have it down to about two and a half hours of video, there are some skaters I missed, but I haven't received the skating order yet so I couldn't tell you all who I missed. I think one was John, and another one in solo dance, whoever else, I don't know yet.

I'll warn you ahead of time, I'm not perfect, nor am I a professional videographer, so not all of it is all that great, but it is there.

Anyways, it's taking my computer about three hours to render each 1/2 hour of the video, so I should be able to record it to tape sometime tomorrow.

I may also make a couple short clips or snapshots available if anyone wants some.

Cost will be reasonable, cost of a tape, shipping material, and shipping, it looks to be around $10 to $15 at the moment.

Email me directly however if you are interested as I haven't been keeping up with all the messages in here, steve74 (AT) attglobal.net

Steven