View Full Version : wet skates?

sue123
11-16-2004, 05:54 PM
i feel like a pest lately, but i forgot to ask about this earlier. after my skating session, i put my skates in my bag, got in my car, went back to school. when i got back to school, i took my skates out of the bag, and they were soaked.so was everything else i had in there. turns out my water bottle had decided to open. i'm letting them dry out, but does anybody think anything might happen to them?

lil-sk8r-chick5
11-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Um other than rusty skates, thats it, like if your skates were wet ALL the time your boot mite rot! but if it was just once or twice its ok... keep a rag in your beg to dry them off, and put soft warm skater covers off, dont use the skate gards. that will make them rusty!

i feel like a pest lately, but i forgot to ask about this earlier. after my skating session, i put my skates in my bag, got in my car, went back to school. when i got back to school, i took my skates out of the bag, and they were soaked.so was everything else i had in there. turns out my water bottle had decided to open. i'm letting them dry out, but does anybody think anything might happen to them?

dbny
11-16-2004, 08:47 PM
i took my skates out of the bag, and they were soaked.so was everything else i had in there. turns out my water bottle had decided to open.

This happened to my daughter once. Just dry everything as much as possible and let them continue to dry away from any heat source. They'll be fine.

TashaKat
11-17-2004, 12:39 AM
Hey, Sue, you're not a pest .... you should see some of the questions that I've asked in the past :D