View Full Version : Skate SF Schedule!

PattyP
10-15-2004, 12:02 PM
Here it is:

http://www.scsf.org/skatesf/DraftScheduleSkateSF2004.pdf

jazzpants
10-15-2004, 09:51 PM
Where's my event? 8O :??

I should be in Lt. Ent/Dramatic Adult Pre-Bronze II. (I see one for Level I and IV but I should be lumped in with that group...) OMG...

(I'll make a phone call to the guy who's organizing it. He should know...)

PattyP, if you're skating at Adult Gold II, you got a GREAT time to skate!!! WOO HOO!!! Lucky you!!! :mrgreen:

Blosmbubbs
10-15-2004, 10:55 PM
I couldn't find my event either. I need to give them a call also. i'm suppost to skate in master senior free. :??

NoVa Sk8r
10-17-2004, 03:10 PM
Is your coach competing???

I should be in Lt. Ent/Dramatic Adult Pre-Bronze II. (I see one for Level I and IV but I should be lumped in with that group...) OMG...

jazzpants
10-17-2004, 08:06 PM
Is your coach competing???Not at Skate SF this year (not that I know of...) BUUUUUT he did hinted that he will be skating in Florida in January...

Me: "What's this I hear about you wanting to skate again?"
Jay: "Yeah! We're gonna skate in January in Florida?"
Me: "We're as in you and who?"
Jay: "As in you and me!"

8O 8O 8O (Ummm... I'm not competing in Florida to my knowledge! In fact, I'm not traveling anywhere at this point until my husband gets a job...)

I do hope that he'll at least do an exhibition or something. And he has been seen practicing his double sal and double loop as of late... Hmmmm? ;)

Are you, per chance, competing at Skate SF this year??? ;)

jenlyon60
10-17-2004, 08:09 PM
You should come do the WFSC New Years Adult Invitational.... Ashburn VA.

Your coach has skated in it twice as I recall...

jazzpants
10-17-2004, 08:14 PM
You should come do the WFSC New Years Adult Invitational.... Ashburn VA.

Your coach has skated in it twice as I recall...The one I really wanted to do (besides Sectionals and Nationals, of course) is Peach Classic. You guys have SOOOOO much fun there!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NoVa Sk8r
10-17-2004, 08:21 PM
No; I'll be skating at the inaugural Halloween Classic the same weekend as Skate SF.

And that new adult Florida comp in January is 2 weeks before the New Year's Invitational in DC (or Northern Virginia, rather), which is 2 weeks before Adult Sectionals in NYC!

Mayhap we'll see you at one?!

-Best,
Steve

Are you, per chance, competing at Skate SF this year??? ;)

jazzpants
10-18-2004, 03:00 PM

(I'll make a phone call to the guy who's organizing it. He should know...)

PattyP, if you're skating at Adult Gold II, you got a GREAT time to skate!!! WOO HOO!!! Lucky you!!! :mrgreen:Confirmed for Event 25 on Friday at 11:55am. (Yeap! I'm lumped in with Class I and a class IV.) I have no clue who my competitors are since I know the competitors who I'm closest in skill sets are ALL Young Adults... I guess time will reveal who my competitors are. ;)

Terri C
10-18-2004, 06:50 PM
Debbie S and I will want details of your event when it's done, as we'll be going head to head the next day (Saturday) at 10 am EST at the Halloween Classic

jazzpants
10-21-2004, 12:46 PM
If you don't want to know who you're competing against, don't click on this link! :mrgreen: :P

http://www.scsf.org/skatesf/skatersgroups.pdf

PattyP
10-21-2004, 02:51 PM
I don't...but I'm going to peak anyway! ;)