View Full Version : Edge/Moves Adult class in Reading, MA

Schmeck
10-12-2004, 09:16 AM
I just joined an ongoing all-adult moves/edge class at the Burbank rink in Reading, MA last weekend, and it was a blast! It was so great to see a lot of adults on the ice together - must have been 14 or so Sunday.

But what I wanted to ask - were any skaters from this board there? I'm thinking maybe our local meteorologist might have been there...

Schmeck

jestemkkool
10-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Hi!!!
I was at that class(i enrolled in the first week)..I am the youngest skater in the class..
I'm glad you like it- its a blast!! I wonder if anyone else from this board was there... :?:

Schmeck
10-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Hi jestemkkool - I'm the blondish redhead who just joined the less advanced group, and I think I know which skater you are - I'll say hello on Sunday!

Figureskates
10-15-2004, 10:39 AM
Schmeck, I wasn't there, however I did not know about it.

What time is it held? If it doesn't interfer with my Hayden Sunday schedule I may just check it out.

jestemkkool
10-15-2004, 03:20 PM
The class is from 3:10 to 3:50 pm at the Burbank areana in Reading. It's an awesome class, if you have the time, you should definitely come to check it out. Schmeck- I believe I know which skater you are, I'm glad you are enjoying the class!!!! See you all on Sunday!!