View Full Version : Solo Music please read ASAP.

Justine_R
10-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Hi there,
I have been looking everywhere for some solo music lately but I just can't seem to find anything..and if I do find some something its not appropriate to my level.
Please could you help me?..ASAP??
Ok well im on Junior Bronze Freeskate and I am looking for something with an edge...or something spanish?
Ok please reply!!
Thanks. :cry:

Mrs Redboots
10-08-2004, 02:44 PM
What does your coach think? Our coach doesn't exactly choose music for his skaters, but he does suggest things (and usually vetoes one's own suggestions. Sigh!).

NickiT
10-08-2004, 02:53 PM
It seems like everyone's looking for new music. I'm searching for some too as my coach now wants me to do a new programme. Good luck to you in your persuit for suitable music.

Nicki

sk8er1964
10-08-2004, 03:01 PM
What elements are in Junior Bronze?

iskatealot
10-09-2004, 11:16 AM
I normally find some music I like and tell my coach about it and then she decides if one of them would fit my skating or else we find something new. But there are other coaches I know who never let the students pick music for themselves so you might want to find out what your coach does. Have you ever tried music by Yanni ? he has pretty good music 2 skate 2

dbny
10-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Pablo de Sarasate. You can't get more Spanish than that, and a lot of it is good skating music. My daughter skated to Sarasate's variations on Carmen and few recognized it because she chose a part that is not widely used.

Justine_R
10-09-2004, 06:42 PM
What elements are in Junior Bronze?
Umm..U need a good attempt at an axel or an axel itself......a walley a flying camel and a flying sit?