I hope to see you all there :D

Lx

NickiT
10-02-2004, 02:20 AM
Thanks Lynne!

Nicki

Mrs Redboots
10-02-2004, 07:25 AM
Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you, too.

Isk8NYC
10-02-2004, 08:50 AM
Hope you all skate perfect programs!

twinkle
10-02-2004, 09:38 AM
Yes good luck everyone 8-)

Hopefully I'll be there next year.

jazzpants
10-02-2004, 08:47 PM
GOOOO Annabel/Robert, John F, batikat and NickiT at British Adult Championship!!! Skate pretty... and SMILE!!! :mrgreen:

flo
10-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Good luck, and have a great time! :)

Aussie Willy
10-03-2004, 07:15 AM
Good luck to you all. Hope you have great skates and have fun!!! :D

TashaKat
10-03-2004, 11:38 PM
Hi guys, how did it go? I hope that you all enjoyed the experience :)

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it but I ended up having to take my brother into hospital, he had surgery recently and the stupid ward staff didn't get him back to clip the (dissolvable) stitches. The end result is that after seeing his GP, the minor injuries unit AND the casualty department they all sent him home only for the ends of the wound and now the wound to get infected and start bleeding again :evil: He's now on a further course of antibiotics, steroids and even more painkillers! He will have lost FOUR WEEKS pay because of their incompetence (the first two weeks when they didn't do a scan that was required for the op, instead of getting one done as a priority they sent him home and rescheduled the surgery ...... his work had him rostered off so wouldn't let him go back in 8O )

Anyway ..... we look forward to lots of reports and photos :D

x

Mrs Redboots
10-04-2004, 04:10 AM
Hi guys, how did it go? I hope that you all enjoyed the experience :)See the report on the other thread.

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it but I ended up having to take my brother into hospital, he had surgery recently and the stupid ward staff didn't get him back to clip the (dissolvable) stitches. The end result is that after seeing his GP, the minor injuries unit AND the casualty department they all sent him home only for the ends of the wound and now the wound to get infected and start bleeding again :evil: He's now on a further course of antibiotics, steroids and even more painkillers! He will have lost FOUR WEEKS pay because of their incompetence (the first two weeks when they didn't do a scan that was required for the op, instead of getting one done as a priority they sent him home and rescheduled the surgery ...... his work had him rostered off so wouldn't let him go back in 8O )Gack. Poor him and poor you. We did miss you, though - your former partner was particularly disappointed not to see you, you might drop him an e-mail to explain. He and his present partner won their event, by the way, against fellow-skaters from their rink.

I do hope your brother will be all right - what is it with hospitals, people seem to come out worse than they went in; do they not know about asepsis any more? It's like the 1930s when women dreaded having to give birth in hospital for fear of puerpural fever.....