View Full Version : Skate San Francisco Oct 28-31

jazzpants
09-15-2004, 01:06 PM
For some of you who can't afford a plane ticket but can afford gas to drive to San Francisco -- this is my skating club's "shameless plug" for you to come skate with us at Skate SF this year!!! :mrgreen:

Deadline for applications are due on the 25th of this month (Sept)!!! So send in your applications and come skate with us! (I am skating artistic again this year!)

See 'ya there! 8-)

PattyP
09-15-2004, 02:03 PM
Too funny Joanna, you must have heard the conversation between Scott Stewart and myself last night! I've decided to drive up and I've almost talked him into coming with me. Now just finding a place to stay that isn't going to cost $200 a night + $30 a day for parking! Any recommendations?

I just started choreography on my new artistic this morning and if I can get a costume together by then, I will debute that program as well. Miss Piggy has officially retired!

My coach will be coming with her twins too! They are always a joy to watch skate.

I can't wait! I'm expecting a full on "ice blessing" before I arrive...

Patty

kisscid
09-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Hey Jazzpants. can you post a link to your club or to where I can get more information on this comp?
Cid

jazzpants
09-15-2004, 08:58 PM
Hey Jazzpants. can you post a link to your club or to where I can get more information on this comp?
CidOOPS!!! :oops:

Here you go!!! http://www.scsf.org/skatesf/skatesf2004.html