View Full Version : Peach and Thanks

dani
09-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes! Don't forget IceT because that coast was hit pretty good with a lot of rain.

I am not even home yet and already we are almost getting hit again. In fact, we are delaying returning until we can find out where Ivan will hit - I don't feel like driving back just to ride a cat-4 out.

That said - The Peach was a lot of fun as always! I know I didn't spend as much time with everyone as normal, but I was a little distracted.

Congrats to Loops for passing her Gold Moves! I didn't realize when she told me she passed had passed them, she meant that recent! ;-)

Hugs all!

Danielle

skatingatty
09-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Danielle,
Where are you now? Hope you are safe and away from any hurricane damage. It was great seeing you again and your performances were wonderful. Have fun on the cruise if you go!

Judy aka "skatingatty"

PS: Bob Rausch took a lot of pictures, plus video clips, and there's a link to them now on the GAFSC website.

Ice T
09-10-2004, 09:39 PM
Thanks Dani! I made it home to Tampa safely through the storm. My house was in good shape too!

I had the BEST time at Peach Classic this year!! This competition is always so much fun. Thank you so much to all the Atlanta skaters who always make me feel so welcome! I can't wait for next year!

Ice T

Terri C
09-11-2004, 08:21 AM
Dani,
It's great to hear from you! I was thinking about you during the hurricane run!
Hope all is well with you and hope to see you in February!