View Full Version : New SP-Teri's

2loop2loop
09-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Has anyone seen or tried a pair of the new SP-Teri models - KT2 and KT3. I ask because I am in my second pair of the now discontinued Super-Teri deluxe, which I love, but which are on their last legs. I am already quite tempted by the new models, but thought I would scout for opinions too.

John

TimDsk879
09-08-2004, 05:58 PM
I would recomend for you to get SP Terri - KT3. I am on that one and it will last you a long time.

Terri C
09-08-2004, 06:53 PM
I'm in the KT-2 model and while the break in time was a little rough- this is turning out to be quite a nice boot.
What elements are you on? If you are doing just single jumps, the the KT-2 is fine, but the higher level stuff warrants the KT-3.

2loop2loop
09-09-2004, 06:44 AM
I'm working on all doubles and occasional triples. I had thought from the SP-Teri website which says that the KT-3 is designed for triple and quad jumps that they might be too much boot for me, so that was why I was leaning towards the KT-2, but on the other hand I am a 6 footer and 160 pounds so a stronger boot may be a good idea.

Do either of you know how the fit compares to the old models, I expect it will be much the same.

Thanks,

John