View Full Version : Peach Classic GOOD LUCKs!!!!

jenlyon60
09-01-2004, 07:33 PM
Good Luck to all Rinksiders competing at Peach... like (in no order than how my mind remembered everyone)

skaternum and her pairs partner
dani
LoopLoop
NoVa Sk8r
BeccaPoo
Michele from NC
Skatingatty

EVERYONE ELSE who I can't remember by Name...

oh... and hope everyone packs their rain gear...

GOOD LUCK :bow: :bow: :bow: :D :D :D

NoVa Sk8r
09-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Thanks, Jen,
Too bad you won't be joining us!

Looking forward to seeing all my fellow Peachers soon ...

jazzpants
09-02-2004, 12:17 AM
I'll add my good luck to everyone going to Peach Classic as well too!!! And I'm sure the "underwear phantom" will make an appearance so... ummm, have fun!!! :lol:

jenlyon60
09-02-2004, 04:08 AM
I'll be in Georgia, just not at Peach ... visiting friends 2 hours south of Atlanta.

Who knows, we may all be camped out at the airport on Monday waiting for our flights...

Thanks, Jen,
Too bad you won't be joining us!

Looking forward to seeing all my fellow Peachers soon ...

Mrs Redboots
09-02-2004, 04:32 AM
Have a wonderful, wonderful time. Wish I could be with you - one year I'll make it, I promise you! AND the SF Open, though probably not in the same year!

Mind you tell us all about it when you get back! And if Becca's doling out her little bottles of you-know-what again, save a few for me.... :yum:

LoopLoop
09-02-2004, 07:41 AM
Thanks, Jen! (and jazzpants and Mrs Redboots too)

skaternum
09-02-2004, 08:44 AM
Thanks Jennifer. We'll miss having you there!

Stormy
09-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Good luck to Mskater, can't wait to see you. My flight leaves tomorrow morning and I'm so excited! :)

Terri C
09-02-2004, 10:24 AM
Good luck everyone and travel safe!
NoVa, hope you're "prepared" for the deluge in your freekskate event!!

NoVa Sk8r
09-02-2004, 10:39 AM
I'm quite terrified--I've heard plenty of scuttlebutt and seen pictures from past events. Thanks for the reminder!

Good luck everyone and travel safe!
NoVa, hope you're "prepared" for the deluge in your freekskate event!!

mskater
09-02-2004, 11:56 AM
Good luck to all of my fellow Peachers:] Thanks and back at you Stormy...btw, which hotel did you go with? I'll be at the La'Quinta; is Vesper coming??

kisscid
09-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Good luck to all peach competitors. i hope to join you all some day.
Cid

LoopLoop
09-02-2004, 12:33 PM
Good luck to all of my fellow Peachers:] I'll be at the La'Quinta

NoVa and I are there too... looking forward to meeting you!

skatingatty
09-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Thanks, Jen! Looks like many of my past competitors are not going to be at Peach this year, so I have no idea how it'll turn out. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have signed up for 4 events-- it's a lot more fun to watch and cheer from the stands! :) Good luck to everyone going!

Stormy
09-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Good luck to all of my fellow Peachers:] Thanks and back at you Stormy...btw, which hotel did you go with? I'll be at the La'Quinta; is Vesper coming??

Nope, she couldnt' make this one. But we'll see her at Easterns in NYC! I am staying at the Courtyard Cumberland Marriott in Atlanta. It's near a friend's work.
Hopefulyl I'll get to meet some more great people this year! :)

Beccapoo2003
09-02-2004, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the the good lucks! I hope everyone has a safe and timely flight into Atlanta.
Becca from Alabama

phillyskater
09-03-2004, 09:06 AM
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! The Peach is my favorite competition of the year, and I am very bummed to have to miss it this time. Best of luck to all of you who will be there. Please take pictures and post some here for the rest of us to enjoy!

A special "Good Luck" to Dani -- we're all hoping the storm misses you and that your home and family/friends in So. Fla. are all safe. Our thoughts are with you....

philly

PattyP
09-03-2004, 09:34 AM
Good luck everyone! Have a great time.

I wish I could be there too, hopefully next year!

PattyP