View Full Version : Keats

e.SkAtEr~
08-27-2004, 08:09 PM
HEYYY :oops: . is anyone here on the keats foxtrot?? if u are.. :D pllllllllllease please please :D give me tips on how to pass.
thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much!!! :bow:

CanAmSk8ter
08-28-2004, 02:13 PM
I passed it a couple years ago, so I can give you one tip: practice it and do what your coach tells you. Sorry, but there's no secret other than hard work. Since the steps aren't that hard, the key points the judges are going to look at are the mohawk and the overall skating quality. Make sure you're not skating on flats, and be keep your freeleg straight and your back up after the mohawk.

I will give you one other tip- if you want people to respond to your posts here, spell things out and use capital letters where appropriate. A lot of people here don't like trying to read textspeak/teenspeak and lousy punctuation, and won't respond to posts that use them.

CanuckSk8r
08-29-2004, 08:38 PM
After the mohawk, HIT THE INSIDE, INSIDE too often they are skated on flats or straight lines or outside edges. Keep your feet tight and clean and stretch your free leg. And obviously, stay on time. On the double knee bend, try not to jerk your free leg or your body. And of course Practice!!!!!
Good luck!