View Full Version : Moderator of this forum needs to be reviewed

kenny leong4
08-16-2004, 07:28 PM
To the moderator that not only deleted my original topic 'figure skate boots with hockey blades', plus all of my other comments in other posts, and also DELETED all of my accounts...I emailed the webmaster today to express my view of some of the brattish posters, including yourself.

I guarantee that if you continue with your childish charade, I will make sure that I give this On Ice forum the bad name and reputation it deserves on other internet forums. I will tell the public that your forum is run by a bunch of mischievous power-tripping operators, teamed up with a few regular users to insult and reject new users that have opinions different than their own, and also when the new user did NOTHING to provoke an attack. I guarantee this, and I don't care whether you are concerned about your reputation or not. I won't do this right now, but I will wait and see whether I get a response from somebody that is sensible from your forums. Your attitude and behaviours are disgraceful.

I merely posted a friendly topic to ask whether anyone had ever had figure skate boots with hockey-type blades. I was friendly in my questions and replies.....until the 'team' made up of 1 or 2 moderators and some regular-users attempted to fabricate things about me, and twist what I was trying to ask (and say). This kind of baiting to drive off new-users is unacceptable. You know which ones you are!

And as for you FadedStarDust.... in your comment...

"Someone should be able to block his IP address so as to assure the person never registers again, should that be the wishes of the board moderators/admins. It's usually the only way to keep a troll out." in this thread...

http://www.skatingforums.com/showthread.php?t=14712

... you're actually one of these mischievious trolling culprits, and yet you DARE to twist things and call me a troll? May lightning strike you down for your lies!

I think that my original topic about the figure skates with hockey blades was interesting, and it also attracted more than 1000 views as I could see. And instead of just deleting the offending posts within that topic in which THOSE culprits STARTED....you deleted the entire topic, and every single post that I took to write. I strongly recommend that the owner of the skatingforums.com site review those 'deleted' threads and review the behaviour of some of these regular users AND the moderator(s) involved.

Dr. Phil
08-16-2004, 07:43 PM
Oh, grow up and get over yourself! :roll: Please.

kenny leong4
08-16-2004, 07:46 PM
Oh, grow up and get over yourself! :roll: Please.
You should follow your own comment Phil. It's trollers and baiters like yourself that degrade what could be a nice forum.

Dr. Phil
08-16-2004, 07:47 PM
I think we all could say the same thing about you, heh heh heh. :lol:

kenny leong4
08-16-2004, 07:48 PM
I think we all could say the same thing about you, heh heh heh. :lol:
This just proves that my point about you being a troller and baiter is accurate.

Dr. Phil
08-16-2004, 07:51 PM
This is such a pointless thread started by the same troublemaker again, a mod should just close it! :roll:

kenny leong4
08-16-2004, 07:53 PM
This is suck a pointless thread started by the same troublemaker again, a mod should just close it! :roll:
On the contrary...you must be part of that gang that I mentioned at the start of this thread. Your behaviour should be reviewed as well...obviously. I'm merely making an accurate statement about the behaviours of some users on this On Ice forum. It's people like you that mess things up.

Kestral
08-16-2004, 07:55 PM
You know, drawing moderator attention to yourself in this way is not the smartest thing you could be doing. I don't know what sort of drama you see yourself as being involved in, but I assure you, we don't care.

Thread locked.

adrianchew
08-16-2004, 09:40 PM
FYI your IP addressed have been logged and if you persist on signing up again and again I will provide the information to your employer about your Internet activities and behavior from work.

The Admin/Board Owner Himself