View Full Version : What is your favrite spin to do?

figure_skater
08-10-2004, 10:12 AM
Hi!

sorry i spelled favorite wrong in the title. fast typing...

I would have to say, my fav. is the regular camel into a sit spin.

It moves very fast and smoothly. 8-)

2axel_hopeful
08-10-2004, 05:57 PM
not sure if this counts as a spin i made but....

I love doing a forward layback-change foot-back layback and then i go onto a forward inside edge on my back layback and then in a thompson/spaghetti spin leaning back like in a layback. 8-)

kayskate
08-10-2004, 07:38 PM
thompson/spaghetti spin leaning back like in a layback. 8-)

What is this spin? Is it an upright back spin with the free leg extended and crossed behind?

Kay

kayskate
08-10-2004, 07:39 PM
I responded "flying camel" in the poll b/c my fav spin to do is probably a back camel of any sort. I also love to do laybacks. I really just love to spin!

Kay

mikawendy
08-10-2004, 10:16 PM
I really just love to spin!

Kay

Me, too!!

I chose forward scratch, but forward sit is a close second for me. The other spins I know (backspin, fwd. camel) are not truly great spins yet, only spin attempts! :O)

Mrs Redboots
08-11-2004, 05:30 AM
Actually, I don't like spinning! Can do a 1-foot spin that is beginning to look like a spin now, but the only spin I do that actually works is my dance spin.

Dr. Phil
08-11-2004, 07:54 PM
My fave is the I-spin variation my coach and I made up. It's really cool!

Chico
08-11-2004, 11:02 PM
forward sit

I've been working at getting all the way down of late. Getting closer! I personally love to jump. Spinning is okay on a good day, but nothing is better than jumps on a good day! =-) (I landed my 2 loop clean once, first CLEAN, on Monday!!! Kinda excited. =-))

Chico