View Full Version : Grand Rapids Open Photos

Michigansk8er
07-07-2004, 07:51 PM
The Grand Rapids Open photos are now available online.

GR Open (http://www.ledinvideo.com/photo/events/ice_competitions/g_r_open_2004.html)

Mel On Ice
07-07-2004, 08:13 PM
I'm rather pleased with the photos of the freestyle program this year. In years past, they take 5 shots, tops of the adults, this time around I warrnated 13!

Michigansk8er
07-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Mel,

Your photos are GREAT!!!!! :D

NCSkater02
07-08-2004, 08:22 PM
I'm rather pleased with the photos of the freestyle program this year. In years past, they take 5 shots, tops of the adults, this time around I warrnated 13!

Better than my last competition--out of 8 or 9 adults in freestlye, compulsary, and dance, they took 2 (yes two) photos. And, they won't respond to email about it.

mary
07-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Better than my last competition--out of 8 or 9 adults in freestlye, compulsary, and dance, they took 2 (yes two) photos. And, they won't respond to email about it.

Do you ever order photos? I think those photographers take a lot of the skaters who actually BUY the photos and notjust look at them on theinternet. Maybe adults tend not to buy photos of themselves, I don't know.

NCSkater02
07-08-2004, 08:47 PM
Do you ever order photos? I think those photographers take a lot of the skaters who actually BUY the photos and notjust look at them on theinternet. Maybe adults tend not to buy photos of themselves, I don't know.

Up until that competition, I had bought from all of them.

flying~camel
07-08-2004, 09:09 PM
I'll probably order at least 1 "action" shot of myself, as well as the awards photo.

I wish they had gotten a better shot of my layback spin, but there is a nice shot of it from Wyandotte that I'll probably end up ordering.