View Full Version : What disciplines do you skate in?

Dr. Phil
06-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Thought it would be interesting to see what skating disciplines everyone skated in. For me it's ladies and dance. ;)
*Edit* Rats, I forgot to make it multiple choice! Can a mod please fix it? Thx!

StarshineXavier
06-11-2004, 11:14 PM
I "retired" this year from skating in Ladies competition, and now only compete in Synchro.

Mel On Ice
06-11-2004, 11:48 PM
ladies and synchro

TashaKat
06-12-2004, 01:05 AM
I've not skated in a while but I did mainly Free and Dance, an all too brief foray into Pairs (would still like to have a go) and did a few sessions of Synchro but didn't like the attitudes of some of the people there so gave that up as a bad job though I did enjoy it (on my first ever session I was put into a girl's place who wasn't there (they were working for a competition), I picked up the steps ok and managed to keep up but there was a space next to me in the line and I went through the wrong 'hole' when we crossed over in a line - sorry, don't know what it's called - and the guy next to me went MENTAL .... one of the others had a real go at him but he was like that every time I went so it just wasn't worth the hassle :( - I found out later that they lost a lot of people because of him!!!!).

icedancer2
06-12-2004, 03:04 PM
What?? You can't skate in more than one category?

I do dance, figures, Moves and Synchro.

jazzpants
06-12-2004, 08:14 PM
I only do ladies (moves and FS) only... Don't have energy for much else, really... :P