View Full Version : AN - prebronze dance

AshBugg44
04-23-2004, 12:22 PM
Did anyone watch the Pre-Bronze dances? I love to hear reports on how Julia Radlick and Tim Cloran skated. They are from my rink but I haven't seen them lately because I have been to any dance sessions! :)

icedancer2
04-23-2004, 03:52 PM
Well, they won the event! (but you probably knew that)...

AshBugg44
04-25-2004, 01:25 AM
Hehe yeah I did ;)

JulieN
04-26-2004, 11:21 AM
I only watched the Rhythm Blues. Julia and Tim looked wonderful -- great flow and line for Pre-Bronze level. Very well matched. Also want to add that Julia looked HOT. She wore this slinky black dress with sexy cutouts. I didn't even watch anyone else during the warmup -- just her! I hope they'll compete in Bronze next year.

Edited to add another observation -- Julia looked a little nervous (not sure about Tim as I really wasn't watching him!!). She is so pretty that it would be nice if she kept her head up higher and smiled. But it was still a good dance and they are a striking couple.

AshBugg44
04-26-2004, 12:09 PM
Julia is very pretty. She probably was a little nervous. She's such a sweet person though. I love her to death. She's a news anchor for the local news in Portland, OR (KATU). Tim is funny. His dad competed in the competition as well (Bill Cloran w/ Shannon Conroy).

Arsenette
04-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Hey anything on the couple that came in 3rd?