View Full Version : Pictures from Adult Nationals

Careygram
04-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know the name of the company who was taking and selling photos at the event? I never got a chance to look at the final pictures before they hauled a**. A link or phone number would be great.

Thanks,
Debbie :D

LWalsh
04-20-2004, 12:26 PM
I think the company is Bob Ewell photography. I can find references to him on the web, but no website. If anybody has a URL, please post it.

hamtaro
04-20-2004, 01:37 PM
They don't have a web site. I was at AN, and we were told that there wasn't a web site by the staff at their booth, so we'd have to purchase any and all photos on site.

skaternum
04-20-2004, 02:48 PM
I was at AN, and we were told that there wasn't a web site by the staff at their booth, so we'd have to purchase any and all photos on site.

Which is pretty crummy, because I don't think they stuck around long enough for the last skaters to get pictures.

Mel On Ice
04-20-2004, 04:18 PM
I'm sorry, but in this day and age, who DOESN'T have a website!?

vesperholly
04-20-2004, 04:20 PM
I'm really surprised that LP didn't use Productions East, which is a pretty big company operating in the NE US.

jazzpants
04-20-2004, 04:28 PM
That's funny! Raine mentioned in another thread that Productions East did attend AN this year. But the funny thing is that I just looked at their website and they did NOT list Adult Nationals as one of the events that they were attending this year.

I would like to know who too (for pictures AND video.) I would like to get some videos of other skaters that I'm sure my coach wouldn't have...

skaternum
04-20-2004, 04:41 PM
That's funny! Raine mentioned in another thread that Productions East did attend AN this year. But the funny thing is that I just looked at their website and they did NOT list Adult Nationals as one of the events that they were attending this year.

Productions East did the video this year, but Bob Ewell did the still photos.

manleywoman
04-20-2004, 04:42 PM
I beleive Bob Ewell did the still pictures, and Productions East did the video.

And yes, it's idiotic that Bob Ewell wouldn't have a website, and very unfortunate for the last skaters on Saturday afternoon and evening, who may not have gotten any pictures for all their work.

Beccapoo2003
04-20-2004, 08:03 PM
Me thinks Bob E probably lost a lot of business for not having the pics available on the web...
Becca from Alabama

Mrs Redboots
04-21-2004, 12:35 PM
Me thinks Bob E probably lost a lot of business for not having the pics available on the web...
Becca from AlabamaYes, indeed - and I should have liked to see photos of some of my favourite skaters. Mooo!

Raine
04-21-2004, 01:59 PM
Is there contact info for Bob Ewell in the ANs program perhaps? I don't have mine handy.

For my part, I'm glad my own photos aren't posted. I hate looking at my grimaces and bad back. Shiver... ;)

Cheers,
Raine

Mrs Redboots
04-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Just bumping this up to say that there are a few photos up on Bill Papineau's site (http://ic.net/~burgoyne/ice/fsc.htm) which, as usual, are worth looking at if only for the captions....