View Full Version : Still no group info for AN

skaternum
04-06-2004, 07:49 AM
Sigh. We leave in less than a week, and we still have no clue about what groups we're in. For the Bronze and Silver ladies, there are some huge time spans. Sure would be nice to know when those of traveling in groups (or clumps, as my husband likes to say) have to be at the rink for official warmups.

Oh, skategods! If you're listening, could you lend a hand here and move things along?

Okay, I'm finished whining for now. :)

dcden
04-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Le Bump, but also I'm curious to know if there were any updates to the schedule since there's a clubmate who's currently scheduled for two conflicting events (dance and interp) on Friday.

w.w.west
04-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Groups are done and have been mailed. Everyone should be receiving something from ORDA/SCLP by the end of the week. Not sure about any schedule change for Friday. Has the person involved contacted the LOC?

I believe there is someone from the LOC on this board. Maybe they can shed some light on this or give the proper contact. My first guess would be to check with with Jennifer Hayes at ORDA.

Hope everyone has a safe trip!

Gail

dcden
04-06-2004, 03:26 PM
That is good news... thanks for the update. I believe the skater I mentioned has contacted the LOC, but I'll ask again to make sure.

ISK8
04-06-2004, 03:49 PM
Any way to get this info posted on the net or the LP website? Sure would help us organize ourselves more effectively and efficiently. Hope there are no delays in the mail! :)

w.w.west
04-06-2004, 03:58 PM
I don't have the actual groups. I'm just relaying the information I was told. I would contact Jennifer Hayes at ORDA.

flo
04-07-2004, 12:02 PM
The exhibition flyer is posted on the USFSA Adult page.

dani
04-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Bronze II C and
Interp II A

At least I skate as late as possible on Wednesday ;-)

Hugs!
Danielle

skaternum
04-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Hooray! Got my group info today, too.

flo
04-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Hi,
Interpretive II, group D!

Spreadeagle
04-08-2004, 12:43 PM
You guys are lucky! I still haven't heard anything! I tried emailing Jennifer Hayes on Monday about practice ice and still no response. :cry:

dani
04-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Yeah! I don't have to skate against either of my Silver friends!! ;-)

I just found out I am skating an exhibition on Saturday, should be a good warm-up! They have started asking a club member to skate an exhibition after the first Saturday afternoon ice cut, and I don't know if they didn't ask anyone in time or if their first person backed out ;-)

Hugs!!

Danielle

PattyP
04-08-2004, 01:45 PM
I didn't get mine either :cry:

I figure it's going to take longer for the mail to get to my side of the country ;) I hope I get it today!

Hey Danielle, I got ask to skate in our Club show this Saturday too! I figure it's going to be great practice for us right before we go. The one I am doing is the LA Club "Spring Fesival of Champions"...sounds impressive, doesn't it? Haha. I sure hope they invited other adults to participate.

PattyP

skaternum
04-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Yeah! I don't have to skate against either of my Silver friends!! ;-)

Your silver friends are glad! :P

I don't know if they didn't ask anyone in time or if their first person backed out

You need a good dose of self-confidence going in to AN. Now banish those "second string" thoughts and repeat after me: I'm so fabulous. I'm their first choice. Boy, are they lucky!

PattyP
04-09-2004, 10:35 AM
I STILL don't have my group info :cry:

I guess I will find out when I get there....

daisies
04-09-2004, 02:00 PM
I STILL don't have my group info :cry:

I guess I will find out when I get there....

Patty, Maggie Harding posted this on the USFSA discussion board:

"If you don't get something in the mail by this Friday, April 9, you can email me your name and your event name(s) (i.e. Bronze Ladies I) and I'll email you back your group(s). My email address is maggie@bjharding.com. Please wait until after your mail comes on Friday, please! I'll do my best to respond to you on Saturday."

So if you don't get it today, e-mail her!

PattyP
04-09-2004, 04:21 PM
I was able to call Jennifer Hayes in LP and got my groups!

Silver 2 B and Interp 2 B.