View Full Version : Need Help And Fast!!!!!!!!plz Read!!!

Justine_R
04-02-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey All,
I am in desperate need of your help at the moment..plz could you tell me where you could find all the skate canada skill levels

Ex: Skill 6-Powercircles,change three's etc...I need all the information.

And Dance: All the dances in order so i kno what order to play them in.

Does anyone have a website?....I really need it and fast I am a music player at my club and I need it for tommrow its REALLY important so if any of you can find that kind of info it would help so0o0o0o much..thanx!!!!!!!!!

techskater
04-02-2004, 09:18 PM
Have you tried the Skate Canada website?

jp1andOnly
04-02-2004, 09:20 PM
on the back of the CD it lists them in order

Justine_R
04-02-2004, 09:46 PM
Yes I tried the skate canada website and i couldn't find it...on the old website they had it but they don't anymore and I don't have a proper CD they are like burned or copied.

luna_skater
04-02-2004, 11:03 PM
Skills:

Prelim:
1. Waltzing Threes
2. Waltzing Mohawks
3. Expanding Exercise

Jr. Bronze:
1. Threes and Power Mohwaks
2. Power Circles
3. Change Threes

Sr. Bronze:
1. Brackets
2. Power Circles
3. Expanding Exercise

Don't know the order of Jr. Silver and up, sorry. But the Jr. Silver exercises are:

Multi-Turns and Power Threes
Flying Choctaws
Snakes and Ladders II

These are the dances by group, though I don't know if they go in a certain order within the group:

Prelim:
Dutch Waltz
Baby Blues
Canasta Tango

Jr. Bronze:
Willow Waltz
Fiesta Tango
Swing Dance

Sr. Bronze:
European Waltz
Ten-Fox
Fourteenstep

Jr. Silver:
Keats Foxtrot
Rocker Foxtrot
Harris Tango
American Waltz

Sr. Silver:
Paso Doble
Starlight Waltz
Blues
Kilian
Cha Cha Congelado

Gold:
Viennese Waltz
Westminster Waltz
Quickstep
Argentine Tango
Silver Samba

Justine_R
04-03-2004, 09:00 AM
Hey thanks All..I have got the information I need now! :bow:

slusher
04-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Justine, go to Skate Canada web site, log on to members only using your Skate Canada membership number, and under rules there is the entire rule book online. All the skills and dances are listed there as well as the patterns. By the way, skills haven't been called by skill numbers for a couple of years now, they're back to names again. Skills 6 = Jr Bronze.

You shouldn't have to be using bootleg music CDs either, every club is supposed to have music supplied to the music person for the session, which makes me wonder where you skate.

I could live without hearing expanding exercise ever again ... ta, ta ta ta ta, tuh, dum,de dum and so on forever.

jp1andOnly
04-03-2004, 09:57 AM
usually a club will own one set of the CD's but if the club skates out of 2 or 3 rinks than its very costly to buy sets for each arena. I also burn copies of my originals because if the originals get scratched then they are worthless. As long as the club owns the originals and is not selling the burned CD's than they are not breaking copyright laws.