View Full Version : Adult Mid's Photos

Michigansk8er
04-01-2004, 05:42 PM
Here's a link to Mid's Photos:

http://www.ledinvideo.com/photo/events/ice_competitions/adult_midwestern_sectionals_2004.html

Elsy2
04-01-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm just having too much fun checking out the pics of all my old friends and others who I have watched for several years 8-)

Of course I had to check out Cinderella's dress with the backward's skirt....
Hey, it's a great dress, and she is smiling during the whole program it seems! Very nice!

Congrats to all of you, and good luck at AN!

jazzpants
04-01-2004, 08:18 PM
I'm just having too much fun checking out the pics of all my old friends and others who I have watched for several years 8-)

Of course I had to check out Cinderella's dress with the backward's skirt....
Hey, it's a great dress, and she is smiling during the whole program it seems! Very nice!

Congrats to all of you, and good luck at AN!Yeap! It's SUUUURE is PURTY!!! :D (And you would never know that the skirt is backwards unless you are "looking for it" too... and it didn't appear to be backwards to me.)

Elsy2
04-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Hey Jazzpants......where did your coach's hair go? 8O
Last time I saw him, his hair was wild!

techskater
04-01-2004, 10:03 PM
It was the pants under the skirt that were backwards. Our mutual coach was MORTIFIED

Elsy2
04-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Ohhhh.......I'll have to take another look ;)

jazzpants
04-02-2004, 01:22 AM
Hey Jazzpants......where did your coach's hair go? 8O
Last time I saw him, his hair was wild!If you mean the curly hair thing... he got rid of the curls and went almost REALLY short b/c the curls got into his eyes a few too many times! (He has since grew it out a little.) There was one case where he tried to tie the curls into a ponytail and well, it looked funny!!! :lol:

And... I'm keeping an eye for any "hair" surprises prior to AN... ;) :P (Am also going through the list of people from here whose real name I know and seeing what they really look like.)

I did look at the botton under the skirt too! Her coach did a good job fixing Cinderella's program so she wouldn't do a "Janet Jackson" on the judges. ;) (Or at least based on the pictures that I saw on that website.)

Cinderella
04-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Sorry I've been so absent lately, but I've been traveling on business.

I'm chuckling over the attention being given to my "wardrobe malfunction." Overall, my dress was so gorgeous (it's much better looking in person), that I almost cried when I first put it on. I'm lucky that my coach is an absolute genious when it comes to sewing. She just pulled that pattern out of the air, and the attention to detail is wonderful. All of my body flaws disappeared with her great design.

As for the backwards pants ... well, she had been deathly ill for over a week, and I can't believe she even pushed forward and finished the dress, let alone came to the competition. She was mortified -- but I found the whole thing to be so incredibly funny! It was the perfect icebreaker for my first competition. It totally defused the tension I was feeling and the dress made me feel so professional, that I got out there and skated with complete joy.

Now that we survived the ordeal, I like to tease her that she was just giving me a marsupial-like pouch to put all those wonderful stuffed animals that people threw on the ice. Just imagine the judges' eyes if I had really done so!

My husband's comment was, "Nice butt," so that made it all worthwhile. Gosh, it sure is nice to laugh at something like this, because we all have enough stress in our lives to have it spill over into skating.

So thanks for the interest and the laughs. She tells me she's already corrected the problem, so you will not be "seeing" so much of me in Lake Placid. Special thanks to the people who renamed me Cinduka (after Shizuka Arakawa, who proved that she was even "cheekier" than me!).