View Full Version : Those jose choinard boots ??s

babeonblades
03-30-2004, 08:23 PM
a friend at my rinkwas thinking about buying them she's got her axel and double sal. i was just wondering what kind of boots are they any good what do you all think???

TashaKat
03-30-2004, 11:20 PM
Hi :)

I don't actually know which boots they are but what I would say is that just because Josee wears them it doesn't mean that they'd be any good for your friend! The *only* boots that I can wear are Wifa Super Goldstars and any Harlicks, everything else has killed my feet :cry:

Maybe someone else on here knows what she wears and maybe they WILL be good for your friend but I would strongly advise her NOT to buy them just because .......

FYI the following do or have worn Harlicks:

Brian Boitano, Lucinda Ruh, Kristi Yamaguchi, Tara Lipinksi, Angela Nikodinov, Todd Eldredge, Pasha Grishuk, Irina Slutskaya, Nancy Kerrigan, Debi Thomas, Rudi Gallindo, Denise Biellman, Scott Davies, Jill Trenary, Rosalynn Sumners .... the list is endless!

mousey
03-31-2004, 12:01 AM
some of the lower levels of gam boots used to have josee choinard written on them.

96.23??
04-02-2004, 09:58 AM
By Josee boots do you mean boots she has worn or the lower level Gam skates?

I used to have the low level Josee Gam boots, for somebody working on axels and doubles,I would probably recommend a stronger boot. I used the Josee boots when I as working on singles up to the flip until they broke down.