View Full Version : Adult Silver Ladies II - Program Content

Integrity
03-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Hello Everyone:

I know this exact question has been asked many times, but would some of you kindly comment on the elements performed in the more competitive programs in Silver Ladies II at AN?

How many jumps/spins? What combinations? I have not competed in AN in a few years.

I have 2 jump combinations and a jump sequence planned.
I have 2 spin combinations and one single spin planned.
Spiral sequence and straightline footwork sequence.

I will not try an axel since it's two footed and ugly! I understand that the programs are "supposed" to be more balanced and not so jump-centric.

What do you guys think? Thanks.

Elsy2
03-08-2004, 03:59 PM
I happen to have lots of notes from Adult Silver II AN, so I'm sitting here trying to make sense out of these 12 programs.....How about I just list a few programs from my notes for you...

1. Axel, camel/back camel, lutz/loop, footwork, flip, spiral sequence, loop, camel/layback, flip, sit/backspin. Not sure why 2 flips are listed, unless she perhaps meant one to be in combination?

2. Flying camel/sit, change edge spiral, lutz/loop, axel/loop,
camel/sit/change sit, footwork, split, flip.

Here's an interesting program:

3. lutz/loop, axel, camel/sit/change sit, spiral sequence, loop/missed jump, broken leg spin, lutz/1/2jump/axel, split, flying camel. Just wondering if I got that right....lutz/1/2jump/axel????Maybe it was lutz/half turn/axel?

4. Flip, layback, lutz, spiral, axel, flip/loop, footwork, loop/loop, lutz/1/2jump/?, Camel/sit/change sit, hydroblade move.

Here's a finalist with no axel:

5. Flying sit, split/1/2 jump/toe, camel/sit/change sit, footwork, spirals, waltz?, loop/loop, lutz/loop, layback. Perhaps that waltz will be an axel later?

Well, I hope this helps answer your questions. Some of my notes make no sense to me now
:roll: I did not list these in order....I just picked a few out.

As for your axel....I see that perhaps 4 of the programs I have listed do not have one. A few of the axels attempted were 2 footed, one fall, one I note "did not leave the ice"....2 had turn outs. So there were alot of axel problems..