View Full Version : Pacific Coast Adult Sectionals

jazzpants
02-22-2004, 06:36 PM
...is NEXT weekend!!!

Anyone seen a schedule or a list of skaters posted online? ANYTHING!?!?!? (Besides the announcements and the entry forms?) :?? I can't believe that they don't have anything and it's less than a week from the event!!! 8O

I'm starting the thread so the Pacific Coast people would have their own thread too! :mrgreen: ;) Who's going? (PattyP? ask8ngcat? You two going?) ;)

w.w.west
02-22-2004, 07:01 PM
The schedule has been at usfigureskating.org for about a week or so. However, haven't seen any skater's listings:

Here is the link: http://www.usfigureskating.org/event_details.asp?id=19334

Good Luck Everyone!

jazzpants
02-22-2004, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the schedule, w.w.west!!! :mrgreen:

Good luck to everyone skating there!!!

w.w.west
02-22-2004, 07:45 PM
Your welcome. :)

PattyP
02-22-2004, 08:57 PM
I will be there! I compete at 9:00am on Saturday in Silver II FS and at 3:50 Sat in Interp II.

Jazzpants, will we see you there?

PattyP

jazzpants
02-22-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by PattyP
I will be there! I compete at 9:00am on Saturday in Silver II FS and at 3:50 Sat in Interp II.

Jazzpants, will we see you there?

PattyP Wish I could go, but you know of my financial situation. :cry: Also, I'm now on the injured list. (I got myself a nasty calf pull. Will know more tomorrow at the ortho, but I'm currently walking with a limp. Which is quite an improvement considering this time last week I was on crutches and was on a walking cane two days ago!) :twisted: Needless to say, I haven't even been skating the past week. (Will be back on the ice hopefully by next weekend though.) ;)

Good luck to you! I'm sure either you or ask8ngcat will knock 'em dead! :P (That reminds me, I better asked Nick to bless the ice for you!!!) :lol: :halo:

ask8ingcat
02-24-2004, 12:39 AM
I'll be there too, same time as Patty! I know that Sandra N. is going to be there as well (in our group). I don't know who else. hope my dress gets here in time. It was fed exed to me last Friday. where is it?!!!!

PattyP
02-24-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by ask8ingcat
I'll be there too, same time as Patty! I know that Sandra N. is going to be there as well (in our group). I don't know who else. hope my dress gets here in time. It was fed exed to me last Friday. where is it?!!!!

You AND Sandra!?! That's going to be a tough group! I'm starting to wish that I had passed that Gold test....just kidding ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

PattyP

ask8ingcat
02-24-2004, 03:17 PM
lol... I wish you had passed your GOLD test too!!!! But we all help to make each other better skaters, right? Maybe it will be just the three of us and we'll have a medals sweep. hee hee, wish it were going to be that easy. :) Are you doing any practice ices?
C

PattyP
02-25-2004, 10:49 AM
A medal sweep, that sounds good to me! :D

Did your dress arrive? I pick up mine today.

I will be at the competitor's party from 6-8 and I have practice ice at 8:00pm that night. Did you get practice ice?

jazzpants
02-25-2004, 01:19 PM
Go ask8ngcat, PattyP and Sandra!!! Here's to a medal sweep for you guys!!! :D :P

c: Enquiring minds wanna know if you ever got your skating dress... :P

ask8ingcat
02-25-2004, 11:56 PM
yes!!! they came. I only have to sew the straps in and lose some fat and they will be perfect. LOL. She also made me some really cute things for my hair. So now i'm ready.... oh I still have to pack it's almost 10 pm and I can't figure out what to bring. It's a pain to pack for skating... Skating stuff, going out stuff, casual stuff.... tapes,makeup, hairspray, tights... ugh.

I have practice Ice thursday evening. and not going to the competitor's party. Planning on hanging out in LA somewhere. i will have to find ice on Friday sometime, maybe at another rink, if not Culver.

See you there Patty.. And wish you were coming Joanna!
C

jazzpants
02-27-2004, 05:26 PM
Anyone over at Culver City have any results or congrats/kudos? :mrgreen: I'm dying to know the results for Bronze Men. :)

PattyP
02-27-2004, 08:18 PM
This is what I know...

Scott Stewart won Bronze II/III men, I can't remember how the others placed. Marco won his event, Silver II/III men.

jazzpants
02-27-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by PattyP
This is what I know...

Scott Stewart won Bronze II/III men, I can't remember how the others placed. Marco won his event, Silver II/III men. I don't think I know Scott, but YEAAAY for Marco!!!! :mrgreen:

Good luck to you, c, and Sandra tomorrow morning!!! :D

ask8ingcat
02-27-2004, 09:49 PM
thanks jAZZPANTS! It was great to see you again patty. I had a crummy practice too. the ice was crowded and there were ice dancers all over the place.
see you tomorrow morning.
Cathy

jazzpants
02-28-2004, 04:35 PM
So... do we have a medal sweep between you, Patty and Sandra??? ;)

Any word on today's Championship? :P (Go Nick!!!)

dcden
02-29-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by jazzpants
So... do we have a medal sweep between you, Patty and Sandra??? ;)

Any word on today's Championship? :P (Go Nick!!!)

Le Bump...

PattyP
02-29-2004, 10:06 AM
Yes, we had a medals sweep! :D

...and Nick won too!

ask8ingcat
02-29-2004, 01:35 PM
Yup :) Medals sweep alright! LOL.
c

jazzpants
02-29-2004, 03:58 PM
WOO HOO!!! Nice going, ladies!!! (HIGH FIVES all around!!!) YAAAAAAY, Nick!!! :D :D :D (I see Nick did properly blessed the ice for 'ya, Patty!!!) ;) :lol:

Who won the Masters Men and Ladies? (Geez, I wish I they post the darn thing online. I want to see the ordinals!!!) :P

PattyP
02-29-2004, 04:59 PM
ask8ingcat, you left before I could pay you back! PM me your address and I will send it to you. Thanks again!

PattyP

Mrs Redboots
03-01-2004, 02:51 AM
Well done, you lot! :D Always good to hear of skaters doing well.

manleywoman
03-01-2004, 01:35 PM
Please...can anyone post results?

The All Year FSC site has nothing posted, and the USFSA site has only Gold Ladies and Original Dance posted. Why are results taking so long?

Figureskates
03-01-2004, 02:55 PM
Good show on the medals sweep!!

Looking forward to seeing you all at Lake Placid.

jazzpants
03-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by manleywoman
Please...can anyone post results?

The All Year FSC site has nothing posted, and the USFSA site has only Gold Ladies and Original Dance posted. Why are results taking so long? No Gold Men, but there's more now on the web...

Masters Ladies (http://www.usfsa.org/event_related_details.asp?ri=content/events/200304/adultsectionals-PC/ladiesmast-free.htm)

Masters Men (http://www.usfsa.org/event_related_details.asp?ri=content/events/200304/adultsectionals-PC/menmast-free.htm)

Edited to add:

WHERE IS EVERYBODY!?!?!?! 8O (I guess the economy is really THAT bad! It certainly is for me over here!) :evil: :x

manleywoman
03-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Clearly, they all joined Easterns of Mids!

There are some signifigant no-shows. And everyone gets to qualify. Too bad Easterns and Mids are so crowded.

jazzpants
03-02-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by manleywoman
Clearly, they all joined Easterns of Mids!

There are some signifigant no-shows. And everyone gets to qualify. Too bad Easterns and Mids are so crowded. You should see how many in the Masters Men! :P

dcden
03-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Gold men are finally posted:

http://www.usfsa.org/event_related_details.asp?ri=content/events/200304/adultsectionals-PC/men-gold.htm