View Full Version : Good Advice

Walztjump2004
01-23-2004, 07:56 PM
i think when you had the jump, you did it too many times and reinforced a bad mistake, i think that the best advice i can give you is to not do the jumps for a couple of weeks!!! i know that sould like bad advice but it is really good advisa just take my work for it~!!!!

skaternum
01-23-2004, 09:27 PM
Uh, what are you talking about? Between the lack of context, lack of needed punctuation, and weird phrasing, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Roseline
01-24-2004, 07:04 AM
It was probably intended to go in the thread about what to do when a jump stops working, but the author accidentally hit the "new thread" button instead.

Justine_R
01-24-2004, 03:22 PM
yes, but skatermum is right, needs punctuation!

Tessie
01-24-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Walztjump2004
i think when you had the jump, you did it too many times and reinforced a bad mistake, i think that the best advice i can give you is to not do the jumps for a couple of weeks!!! i know that sould like bad advice but it is really good advisa just take my work for it~!!!!

Regardless of the lack of context, I think what you're driving at is if you're practicing a move (jump, spin, turn, edges etc) and you're not getting it; its best to stop practicing that move for a while and come back to it later, whether it's a week or 15 minutes. Works for me. :D