View Full Version : Romeo and Juliet

figurebabe
07-14-2002, 03:09 PM
Hi, can anybody tell me where i could download the AMAZING theme tune from Romeo And Juliet.....ITS THE ONLY ONE I CANT FIND ARGHH

:? Anyone can you heeeelppp!?

Thanks!

-figurebabe-

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/205269

Azlynn
07-14-2002, 04:35 PM
I'm not quite sure what you want... do you want the main titles to the Romeo and Juliet movie from a few years back with Leo and etc., or are you after music from one of the ballets, opera, etc.?

whizzoom2002
07-14-2002, 04:41 PM
You can try www.audiogalaxy.com .
It has most things: just enter Romeo and Juliet, or your skater's name in the search words.

This site is great, the only problem is: if you install their free software, it comes with spyware/adware. (so does free Gozilla, by the way). This can slow down the performance of your machine and increase the number of pop-up ads. So you can download the music, then de-install the audiogalaxy software. To remove all the bits of spyware/adware left over, I recommend you then download and run Ad-Aware from www.lavasoftusa.com .

NB. You do not need to download the audiogalaxy software if you are just using the search facilities (which are fantastic).

tidesong
07-16-2002, 10:24 AM
I think that Audiogalaxy is pretty much down... if you can't find the music there you can go to www.kazaalite.com and download the program from one of the servers to download music ... kazaa functions more like napster... good luck finding :) Or you could always buy some cds... :)