View Full Version : Competition Announcement-DC/Balt. Area-adult and young adult

RNsk8r
01-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Hey Guys, I just found this announcement yesterday, and thought I would let everyone know about it, especially since they are offering adult events. The Capital Regional Council(CRC) competition March 13 and 14 is offering adult events, and a young adult event(the adult special category-at least they didn't list it as special adult). I don't know if this is new for this competition or not, but I thought some of you might be interested. The young adult category is 18-24, and the requirements are 2:10min program, no higher than ISI FS5 or Juv freeskate, no double jumps. The comp. is being held at Bowie Ice Arena in MD. Here is the link to download the announcement and application
http://www.columbiafsc.mmwebserver.com/
scroll down a little ways to get to the link.

Terri C
01-06-2004, 06:06 PM
I've competed at CRC twice, one of those times being last year. Unfortunately, I'll be breaking new boots in by then, and I have to work that weekend, so I won't be there this year. I skated up a level and competed in Adult Bronze Ladies.
This is a good competition, too bad the security issues forced the moving of this to Bowie!