View Full Version : Happy New Skating Year

batikat
12-31-2003, 07:11 PM
Well it's already 2004 here in the UK so just thought I'd wish everyone here on the forum a Happy New Skating Year!

My skating resolution is to do some off-ice training to improve general fitness and lose weight.

I hope the new year brings you all much success and progress with your skating and most of all, many happy hours of enjoyment.

Best Wishes for 2004!
Batikat

Cinderella
12-31-2003, 07:29 PM
Happy New Year back atcha!

My skating resolution is to develop a sense of grace and style on the ice. (Oh, and landing a couple of doubles wouldn't hurt either! :P )

Mrs Redboots
01-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Happy New Year, everybody.

Wouldn't you know I started it off with a cold (so was fast asleep when the witching hour struck!).... but plan to be on the ice tomorrow. While I'm not working, I might as well be skating, no? We pay a fixed fee for 3 or more patch sessions per week; I might as well use them!

TashaKat
01-01-2004, 12:42 PM
http://www.newcelebritystudios.com/poohsrainforest/hol-poohnewyear.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR
x

luna_skater
01-01-2004, 02:25 PM
Happy New Year! My skating resolution is really the same as my general resolution: To not be so hard on myself. I'm a huge perfectionist, and I really beat myself up over little things that aren't that important. Sometimes I get so concerned with doing a move perfectly that I quit having fun.

Black Sheep
01-02-2004, 05:56 PM
I've already broken my New Year's skating resolution: To go to bed earlier for mornings when I have to get up with the alarm to make practice. The result? I tried doing my two programs, and they both stunk! :(

NickiT
01-03-2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by batikat
My skating resolution is to do some off-ice training to improve general fitness and lose weight.

Batikat

Well the way our rink's going, I think off-ice training is all we'll have!!!!!

Nicki