View Full Version : Paging/Wondering About Yazmeen, aka Beth

montanarose
12-22-2003, 02:53 PM
Just wondering if she is still lurking here, although she hasn't posted in a while. I remember her fondly because, among other reasons, she was an adult skater in the same professional field as I am; she offered great advice on any number of issues with which we "older" skaters sometimes struggle; and last but not least she turned me onto Skating Safe knee and hip pads (bless you, Beth, wherever you are!).

Yazmeen/Beth, if you're still around and don't want to post on the board, feel free to e-mail me privately at ellenarnold@earthlink.net. Hope you're still skating or, if not, doing something else that you love just as much.

Ellen

"Accept the process of metamorphosis: at times you may feel it's the end of the world. Just remember that what the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly."

garyc254
12-22-2003, 03:24 PM
Sent you a PM

garyc254
12-23-2003, 08:26 AM
Part of an email I received from Beth this morning.

I send a big hug to everyone at "On Ice". Have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, Beth

TashaKat
12-23-2003, 01:06 PM
Hi Gary

Could you send the PM to me too if that's ok? I haven't been around much due to not having access and I was wondering where she was too!

Thanks

x